Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nono those tubes I didt make for a change :p
I was goign to, even bought the material but this ended up being so much cheaper. Actually whoever wants to know I PM you the source and you will be happily surprised at how easy ad cheap it is :D
I had a thread about this somewhere but.... old age :(

just checked on my "pay as u go" credit card online statement and i have been successfully charged £155 for the EX!!!! by SSC!:hi5: am @ item shipping soon!

Last edited:
lucky guys! ive been charged but not shipped and it also takes about 10-14 days to get here but its worth it i suppose!!

I received SS orders recently without a hitch. This morning, I get an email stating my shipping and billing addresses are different which will delay shipping until the matter is sorted out. I haven't updated anything on my account since Oct. 09. Needless to say, I am curious what is up???

I figure karma is working against me obtaining this figure :thud:

mine says items shipping soon and they havent even charged my card yet, im in the uk and this didnt happen when i got the t800

Well, I bit the bullet and just got it off eBay. All things considered, I didn't get too ripped off, which is nice. Plus eBay has 8% bing cashback, so that will be a nice little chunk going into my account.

I would like to formally thank the members of this board for constantly talking about how awesome this figure is, and encouraging me to spend even more money.

SS shipped mine out. Also, Alterego has shipped my T-800:clap and :monkey2 to my wallet.
s42sl3.jpg

Received it today.

Love the paint job even though the "red" used is not 100% accurate. The metallic finish is 10 times better than the first Mk3.
Overall it's a great figure, all the new features are great but it really is/looks too skinny (especially in the abdomen area even compared to the original Mark 3) and the neck is clearly 4/5 mm too long.

Back