Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats so confusing? i read a member here just got his tracking info today from toys2, i called toys2 placed an order, paid $222.98 shipped and cancelled my order with urban collectors, got a full refund too.

I had a waitlist on sideshow, and they just confirmed me a couple weeks ago, Been waiting like crazy for this toy to come out. I am hoping SS will ship them by the end of this month.

I'm excited it's shipping! I'm on the waitlist for the EX at the moment. Which works out as I need a couple days before I can really afford it. LOL. But I might drop the waitlist and just go for the regular. I'm not that into the crushed helmet.

I really want the crushed helmet, but I am afraid to get the waitlist and get one especially since the EX comes out a month later. Dont really wanna have 2 of them hahaha

*Edit* apparently you can only place an order for 1 regardless of whether or not its an EX or not, haha. If anyone wants to sell me their crushed skull PM me please!

Last edited:
just ordered mine from toys2 also and they will try to ship tomorrow! =) im gonna bring him to the movies and wave him around with the lights on whenever iron man appears on screen!

And I only ask that one of my Freak brothers punch you in the face if you do so. Don't be a jerk and wave lights around while I am watching my movie biyatch. Sorry, just hate when people text message during a movie or check their messages... damn bright screens. TURN OFF CELL PHONES PISS ANTS!

Just picked up my Battle damaged Iron man figure today in Korea. The figure looks so damn good.

A few pics of mine-

crushedhelmetdetail.jpg

inflight1.jpg

inflight2.jpg

maskopening.jpg

pose5-5.jpg

pose8-4.jpg

shouldercannondetail3.jpg

detail10-4.jpg

Those pictures make the armor look really red. Is it anything like the movie colour?

Those pictures make the armor look really red. Is it anything like the movie colour?

Nice pics wookster!

What do you think over all? I ask as the neck still seems a bit long.

I have to admit I'm an Iron Man fan, seen the movie about 4 times, but I'm not that analy retentive about certain aspects, the neck looks fine to me in hand and the red is a deep Ferrari red, here are a few pics of comps with the first MK III.

IM2xMK3-1.jpg

IM2xMK3-3.jpg

IM2xMK3-4.jpg

IM2xMK3-2.jpg

I have to admit I'm an Iron Man fan, seen the movie about 4 times, but I'm not that analy retentive about certain aspects, the neck looks fine to me in hand and the red is a deep Ferrari red, here are a few pics of comps with the first MK III.

IM2xMK3-1.jpg

mmm...this is very interesting.

So which on do you prefer as looking that pic, I really do not know weather to keep or sell the original Mark III.
I know the original is more movie accurate.

mmm...this is very interesting.

So which on do you prefer as looking that pic, I really do not know weather to keep or sell the original Mark III.
I know the original is more movie accurate.

Thats a tough call, as you say some things about the original are more accurate, but the new one has so many features, gizmos and doohickeys that for me it's just a more fun figure to own, the original seems kind of dull now when stood next to him.

Back