Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...good to know, thanks. Is the lower torso and neck the same soft plastic/rubber that they used on the original Mk3?

I don't know how it was on the original but on this one the lower torso is soft with hard plastic inside and the lower neck is also soft .
It's good , prevents the neck movement from chipping it or anything.

Last edited:
I think the main concern with the different material for the lower torso is because the original M3 startednout the same color but due to difference in material faded in color. The M3 BD has actual paint on all parts so it should be fine.

Well... we only have two proper comic stores in the whole country !
Sadly , they don't often get expensive stuff as such (Only got the DX JOKER from Hot Toys) Most figures they get are Marvel Select and stuff like that along with some busts and occasionally statues.
I got this one from "qstoysandcollectibles" , whom I met on this board ! This Is my second purchase from him and I am very happy with his service ! If you haven't dealt with him already I would advise you to do so !

awesome! thanks invincible. i am just waiting for my BD iron man to arrive hopefully before the end of the month. i will give qstoys a shout :)

I am considering cancelling my exclusive SS order. IM 2 figures are being announced and the figure was released overseas almost a month ago and still talking end of the month (or later) for SS.

I am losing interest in the figure. I already cancelled Mech Suit Tony for similar reasons. I have the orginal Mark III which is sufficient therefore, this figure may be next.

I am considering cancelling my exclusive SS order. IM 2 figures are being announced and the figure was released overseas almost a month ago and still talking end of the month (or later) for SS.

I am losing interest in the figure. I already cancelled Mech Suit Tony for similar reasons. I have the orginal Mark III which is sufficient therefore, this figure may be next.

An I hope your ready for anthor 3-4 months before we see Ironman 2 stuff hit... Ironman has one figure left before it... As well others that arent out that will be coming before them too... Terminator 2 stuff has to be getting closer the released those pics months ago... I wouldnt be shocked if the T-800 hits before Mark 4 Ironman does...

May I add youll wait a lot longer for Ironman 2 then you would have if you had just stuck to Ironmas stuff...

I understand the waiting game, I waited 8+ mos. for Wolverine. I never once considered cancelling. I think the extended wait / lost interest tells me the purchases were impulse based. I have the orginal Mark III, Gunmetal Mark III and Mark II which provides my IM fix. At least until War Machine hits :naughty

I will encourage you to cancel your order...

but only because I'm on the waitlist.

It has been said on here in a few different places that Hottoys is moving its HQ and that it is causeing some major delays in there stuff... So if thas it no need to get worried...

That shouldn't effect the BD though, right? I thought these were already on the water here.

Back