Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my new discovery.. Abs articulation I would say equals the prototype Mk.4 (something Mk.3 ver.1 cannot do)

Much-much improvement and changes to the abdomen to both exterior rubber and interior compared to Mk.3 ver.1. The improvements are:
1. Almost TT-like range... can twist, turn, compress-extend sides & abdomen-front and back,.....seems to have at least a mid-torso TT joint range.

2. Exterior rubber coverings at the abdomen compose of 2 layers (was 1 with Mk.3 ver.1). Top layer borders the pelvic line, bottom internal layer extendes from the T of the pelvic to about mid-way up the abdomen. 2nd layer is exposed in first pic below.

bd09.jpg

bd10a.jpg

The paint job is really impressive on the close ups.
I hope they'll manage to keep that metallic effect on the mark 4/5/6.

Damn, rubber again... :(

Since this is my 1st iron man I was wondering if somebody could explain the rubber hip part please.

Also I am happy to see he has massive waist articulation (almost like the MK4), it makes me want the MK4 less and I am still very happy I pre ordered it.

It seems to be vinyl rather than rubber, and you are a brave man Bandito. I just tried to twist mine like that and chickened out, it didn't want to do it so I gave up!

Last edited:
I'm wondering why the damaged head has the black 'cheeks' whereas the non damaged head has red ones.

Just got my ups shipping notice. I ordered a couple days after it went up on the toys2 site. Should be here friday!

Here's my new discovery.. Abs articulation I would say equals the prototype Mk.4 (something Mk.3 ver.1 cannot do)

Much-much improvement and changes to the abdomen to both exterior rubber and interior compared to Mk.3 ver.1. The improvements are:
1. Almost TT-like range... can twist, turn, compress-extend sides & abdomen-front and back,.....seems to have at least a mid-torso TT joint range.

2. Exterior rubber coverings at the abdomen compose of 2 layers (was 1 with Mk.3 ver.1). Top layer borders the pelvic line, bottom internal layer extendes from the T of the pelvic to about mid-way up the abdomen. 2nd layer is exposed in first pic below.

bd09.jpg

bd10a.jpg

I never tried that on mine.
I really thought the abs had no articulation.
I prefer not to move the abs area to avoid more "damage" to the Battle damaged figure. :lol:lol

Yep. That's definitely new. The first Mark III absolutely did not have that.

i think i'm chickening out on this guys! help a brother out! i just paid for the mark iv, and am this close to totally releasing this guy out to someone else. any of you felt any differently about this BD figure when you saw the mark iv?

after reading that the BD one has the ab articulation of the mark 4 i realized I am still extremely happy with my pre order (still waiting to ship)

Also that there will be a MK 5 and MK6, so the mk4 doesnt seem like a big enough change to buy one, vs the mk 5 (since its red and silver), but yeah. All the pics of the BD mk3 make me want iot more and more, besides Id imagine the mk4 wont ship for a while so yeah i will be very happy with my choice!

Got my confirmation. Should have mine next week.

But I would remind european buyers to be aware of the volcano in Iceland and how that could hold up deliveries?!

Yeah, top that America!!
Betcha you guys have never had a volcano holding your stuff up!! :cool: :D

Back