Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That shouldn't effect the BD though, right? I thought these were already on the water here.

The BD Ironman has not been released in US yet... As well as DX 02 Batman so Hottoys is falling behind everywhere... DX Batman should have been out already over here and is long over due in my book....

The BD Ironman has not been released in US yet... As well as DX 02 Batman so Hottoys is falling behind everywhere... DX Batman should have been out already over here and is long over due in my book....

Oh, I now it's not here in the US yet... but I thought it was on the water (on a boat on the way over here) which means HT moving locations shouldn't effect it at all.

As well as DX 02 Batman so Hottoys is falling behind everywhere... DX Batman should have been out already over here and is long over due in my book....

Well considering the US date for the DX Batman has always been late May. We're still in mid April.

I don't know now if I prefer this figure or the Mark IV. I only want one Iron Man in my collection.

I say wait for the MK VI, since that should be his final suit in the movie.
The MK I is cool, I have it, but it doesn't scream IRONMAN for people that see your collection

i just got my IMMIIIBD yesterday!
it's really cool, the punching post, the features,
well if really need to compare IMMIIIBD with IMMIV,
it's never be apple to apple comparison.
it's different creation at different time(i mean in the movie).
well for HT figure, I'll stay with IMMIIIBD, skip IMMIV cause many similarity on the figure features, though IMMIV got articulated fingers, movable chest, donut, new tony starks head sculpt ++
anyway, if the fund is not the issue, why not. but that's not gonna happen to me now so... skip IMMIV, go for WM, MV,maybe MVI instead...

if you are only getting one, I say Mark 1 is still the best lookin one
I say wait for the MK VI, since that should be his final suit in the movie.
The MK I is cool, I have it, but it doesn't scream IRONMAN for people that see your collection
Not interested in the Mark I. I was debating between the Mark III Battle-Damaged figure and the Mark IV. I think I may still prefer the battle-damaged Mark III. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself since it's the one I have pre-ordered :eek:

I think the Mark 1 is a great figure. I waited a long time to get it and have not regretted it for a single moment. I am looking forward to getting the BD Mark 3.

I think the Mark 1 is a great figure. I waited a long time to get it and have not regretted it for a single moment. I am looking forward to getting the BD Mark 3.

Yeah, it's one big beast!

It's so beautiful in so many ways.

watermark.php

4530450013_fb148a319b.jpg
4530672366_6f93128578.jpg

by Luka Zou

https://www.flickr.com/photos/josky/sets/72157623754898181/show/

Last edited:
just ordered mine from toys2 also and they will try to ship tomorrow! =) im gonna bring him to the movies and wave him around with the lights on whenever iron man appears on screen!

Last edited:
Finally, this is starting to ship. If I knew the wait was going to be this long after the initial batch was released, I'd have gladly paid the extra $20-30 on ebay. But I guess that doesn't matter now.

just ordered mine from toys2 also and they will try to ship tomorrow! =) im gonna bring him to the movies and wave him around with the lights on whenever iron man appears on screen!

What the? I ordered mine way back and I haven't had any notification of anything yet you ordered today and was told they would try to ship tomorrow :confused:

Back