Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this piece today. I love this piece only thing about it is the BD chest plate color doesn't match the rest of the limbs. Hope you like my pics.

DSC03674.jpg

DSC03677.jpg

DSC03689.jpg

DSC03694.jpg

DSC03670.jpg

congrats Shrimpy. in SIN eh? that's good that you guys got yours. i have mine as part of the 2nd batch in Manila. can't wait to get my hands on it. Was really thinking of parting with it some time back, but now, after seeing all these wonderful pics, even with the Mark IV and WM on PO, i guess i'm happy that i stood by it :)

recieved a reply from SSC regarding a more accurate estimated shipping cost for the EX and they told me it would be roughly $25! not bad! charged next sat and then a 14 odd day wait for the figs arrival!!

recieved a reply from SSC regarding a more accurate estimated shipping cost for the EX and they told me it would be roughly $25! not bad! charged next sat and then a 14 odd day wait for the figs arrival!!

thanks for the info :yess:

Hey guys. I dig all the mods I'm seeing posted here on the neck/waist/etc. Can someone post the original link to the toyworld site. I've googled a bit, and can't find it. I'm most interested in how much of the gray armor to remove to make room for the expanded torso. I'll post pics as soon as I'm finished.

this is my first doing it, only could source yellow led small enough. just need to clean up the wires and hardwire it.

bc56e228.jpg

dcd40708.jpg

a64d7a8f.jpg

6f48e8e0.jpg

Back