Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
object>

My Ironman BD Unboxing video....

Last edited:
imbd9.jpg

Finetuned the pose, hid the neck, hid the chest
Didn't even know before that the thigh can turn along it's axis as well :)

Geil, your photography is top shelf. I took the plunge and ordered from eBay seller.

Thanks but Nae it ain't me. It's the figure and the camera. I was too lazy to setupt something kind of backdrop and just use my normal lighting but the fast lens helped. I couldn't believe how much I could turn his torso until I dared to put a bit more force into it. The movie accurate poses with the ungloved hand and exposed head just didn't look good so I think this will be my permant pose for him.
Oh I am upgrading to new gear on the camera end, wonder if it will make any difference ;)

Yea the lights in his hands are annoyingly bright:( ..but i have my one using the pair of fists in my pose, so its all good:)

Here are some pics of my BDIM, I really want to have my pics big like most of you but I think the problem is that I have a Mac. If the Mac is not the problem can someone please let me know how to do it. Thanks.

Back