Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
289ff71c.jpg

Hey guys,

Any ideas as to where I can find a decent display case/box for my battle damaged iron man?

Geil has some pretty nice display boxes, which he makes to custom orders. Send him a PM or something. I think in his "show your shelves" thread he has the IM Mk III BD displayed in one...

EDIT: Well it isnt his collection thread, but the thread showing the cases he makes:

Last edited:
Geil has some pretty nice display boxes, which he makes to custom orders. Send him a PM or something. I think in his "show your shelves" thread he has the IM Mk III BD displayed in one...

EDIT: Well it isnt his collection thread, but the thread showing the cases he makes:

Thanks GrayWolf for doing all the work :D This is not even a special IMBD case but jsut my standard HotToys 14" case that can use the box as the backdrop ;) Thanks again :p

Butters nice work there! you going all out! :D

My latest gadget and creation for it :D Let me know if you think of any added feature for it. I am going to make aotherone that is going to incorporate a case for a figure
ipad1.jpg

ipad3.jpg

told ya i be able to do it, that fiber optics idea was dumb on my part. all i had to do was shift the HS back a little and the LEDs fit, added more solder to the contacts so itll contact either. heres a vid below, i will source some white LEDs later on. haha maybe i should consider going into something else other then medical lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8x2_Dtno13M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8x2_Dtno13M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just got my BD IM 2 days ago, finally got a chance to take some pics today, I took a WHOLE LOT of pics, but accidentally deleted more than half of them while transferring them to my pc :panic:, argh!

4651494280_28594861b6_b.jpg

4651494082_655a3dcb66_b.jpg

Just got my BD IM 2 days ago, finally got a chance to take some pics today, I took a WHOLE LOT of pics, but accidentally deleted more than half of them while transferring them to my pc :panic:

Wow! ..the second pic there ..one of the best if not the best pic ive ever seen of this figure. You know how to show off a figure:clap:clap:clap

great pics! cant wait for this guy! one week til ssc charges! been as bad a wait as the original MKIII and i sold that off over 4 months too pay for this!!

hey guys, i was looking at the official hot toys pict of battle damaged. how can it be posed punching the ground? seems that mine cant be posed that way?
any suggestion?

hey guys, i was looking at the official hot toys pict of battle damaged. how can it be posed punching the ground? seems that mine cant be posed that way?
any suggestion?

I know, I tried to achieve that pose and I couldn't get it to look right, that or I was scared break Mr. Stark :horror

Last edited:
I know, I tried to achieve that pose and I couldn't get it to look right, that or I was scared break Mr. Stark :horror

Yeah, likewise. I don't think he's really meant to bend at the hips like that. You gotta keep in mind that those promo shots are created with editing tricks and unique test figures, and not necessarily what you would get out of the box. It'd be cool though if he could...

well, still curious. since the official picture made it looked possible. hohoho..
btw, is the abdomen bendable? does it has articulation?

well, still curious. since the official picture made it looked possible. hohoho..
btw, is the abdomen bendable? does it has articulation?

Mine wont bend at all Im not going to try and force it... Yeah it sucks if they have a pic of him in the pose it should be able to do it... Ive played around with mine and I cant get him to do the fist on the ground thin ether...

Mine wont bend at all Im not going to try and force it... Yeah it sucks if they have a pic of him in the pose it should be able to do it... Ive played around with mine and I cant get him to do the fist on the ground thin ether...

Very bendable for forward and backward, abs crunching/extending.. very limited side crunch (probably 5 only degrees each side. Twisting/rotating waist very much possible. The arms cannot straighten much.... (especially the right)

Back