Hot Toys - MMS539 - Infinty War - Star-Lord

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mantis will be part of the main cast of at least one more movie, so I'm still holding out hope for her. If they don't massively change her costume for Vol. 3 they can probably use most of the prototype they showed off for her.

Thinking about getting IW Star-Lord and Endgame Rocket, however, maybe it will be better to wait for GOTG 3 releases instead with more or better accessories? What you guys think, I am not in a hurry.

You should also think about how much the price on figures will go up in 3 years. By then they may be $275 per figure. We also dont know whats going to happen with china/hong kong. If you buy the figures now, and 3 years from now a new improved version becomes available, you can always sell your old figures.

What doesn't look good for Hong Kong?

In a nutshell, China has decided to ignore the agreement they made when Britain relinquished control in 1997, which guaranteed 50 years of autonomy to Hong Kong. So with China's regime now imposing more and more authoritarian measures upon HK under the guise of "national security", the lives of the people there are being irrevocably changed.

In a nutshell, China has decided to ignore the agreement they made when Britain relinquished control in 1997, which guaranteed 50 years of autonomy to Hong Kong. So with China's regime now imposing more and more authoritarian measures upon HK under the guise of "national security", the lives of the people there are being irrevocably changed.

Good summary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So basically UK should have kept HK

What should have happened is hong kong should have just been given its independence period. Now even if someone says you are making anti government statements you can be imprisoned. The UK has said they will allow amnesty for any hong kong nationals who still have their British credentials from 1997, which
could be up to 3 million people.

When hong kong was an economic powerhouse, china allowed them a certain degree of leeway, but now that's over.

Got this guy in this week. Figure is pretty cool.
A2BFAC63-0EF4-482E-BBAD-F54473050DE7.jpg

Just the V1. The V1 headsculpt is much better than this version. I like the V1 better overall to be honest.

Justin's review is up. There's a comparison between this and the GoTG V2 figure. The jackets ARE slightly different, and IMO this one does seem to provide a bit more room to prevent bunching up in more severe poses.

Back