Hot Toys - MMS539 - Infinty War - Star-Lord

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, he said Toys Wonderland's 2nd batch is cheaper than Sideshow.

Ah. But at least someone is admitting to "batches" and pricing based on waiting time.

The new jacket does seem to fit better especially in the back (where the old one bunches up severely). And the imprinted detailing is much cleaner on the new one. But it seems to lack some of the varying texture of the v2.

Pants and rocket boots are better on the new v3. I'd say the paint apps on the head are also better; eyes straight, hair shinier.

But for the same price, v2 wins just by having the long coat, Walkman, stain-sucking scarf, etc.

Ah. But at least someone is admitting to "batches" and pricing based on waiting time.

The new jacket does seem to fit better especially in the back (where the old one bunches up severely). And the imprinted detailing is much cleaner on the new one. But it seems to lack some of the varying texture of the v2.

Pants and rocket boots are better on the new v3. I'd say the paint apps on the head are also better; eyes straight, hair shinier.

But for the same price, v2 wins just by having the long coat, Walkman, stain-sucking scarf, etc.

I don't think the pricing is based on wait time - I believe it's simply due to the favorable exchange rate, their discount coupons and shipping rates vs. Sideshow.

I have both GoTG versions and I had to fact check you on the Walkman inclusion with V2 - I only remembered it on V1. :lol

I have both GoTG versions and I had to fact check you on the Walkman inclusion with V2 - I only remembered it on V1. :lol

Well, the v2 is the get just for the incredible paint stain-sucking scarf, but how could you forget the Walkman...? I mean, he kills his Dad because of his Mom and his Walkman.

Star-Lord-10-1.jpg

Well, the v2 is the get just for the incredible paint stain-sucking scarf, but how could you forget the Walkman...? I mean, he kills his Dad because of his Mom and his Walkman.

View attachment 493602

I forgot v2 had it because I didn't pose him with it - v1 got that honor. Actually, right now I don't think either of my Star-Lords is sporting the Walkman! In my defense, he likely couldn't find any AA batteries in his region of the galaxy. :lol

getting close to pulling the trigger on this one, I love the poses that has him jumping from the mandalas, along with the headsculpt looking great. I already have the other 2 Star-Lords but one more would add a lot of different options for my vol 2 figure.

I didn't realize he had that many looks.

But wait! Where's the very first Star-Lord? Long-coat, dancing Star-Lord? 3 jetpacks is overkill when there's no v1 Star-Lord.

its exciting of you missed the first 2 figures, or of you are a huge fan of infinity war, which I am. but I can understand why this is not receiving much fanfare. Ive already got my middle finger hands for this when I get it.

Back