Hot Toys MMS48 - Predator 2 - Predator Elder pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New HT Predator 2 Elder pics and spec

liking the naked man strung up in the corner there :lol:lol

Re: Hot Toys - Predator 2 - Elder - full spec and high res pic

So I just got mine today and haven't had the time to assembled it just yet. And I thought I'd make a thread since there's none yet.

noobur.jpg

Sorry dude... it was necessary

And nice setup by the way.

After years & years of searching & waiting...

I finally scored the most awesome, bad-a** looking, perfectly proportioned predator! :blissy

4623953962_f22b374519_o.jpg
4623953856_20ec4c4018_o.jpg

Congrats bro. That is still till this day the most sought after Predator from Hot Toys. I love it! Hope you didn't have to sell your soul for it.

Thanks bro. Nah.. I would never pay crazy amounts for any figure even if it's a grail to me but I got him for less than the going rate on ebay though. :)

Anyway, I saw a P2 elder sometime ago that was customized with quills. Anyone remember where that thread is? Did it use the AVP elder quills? I wanna see how the quills were placed coz I haven't got a clue.

Last edited:

Still the purdiest Pred there has been to date. Enjoy!

Congrats! I am curious why this thread only made it to page 11 though. Especially considering the P2 Elder is arguably the best one Hot Toys has made...

As for the quills, I know Les Walker did one, and is doing mine.

Congrats! I am curious why this thread only made it to page 11 though. Especially considering the P2 Elder is arguably the best one Hot Toys has made...

Yeah weird.. only went as far as page 11. Was wondering about that too... As for the quills, please post pics when you get it as I'd love to see it. :)

I hope HT makes use elder's body and the technique they used on the dreads again for future predators coz as I see it, the body & dreads are just 100% perfect. Wonder why they didn't use those on P1. :dunno

:lol
Did you spit on the floor then played your banjo after you said that?
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yep, boy, I shewer did, now hows bout you pick that lil'ol ukulele 'o' yowers up we have ourselves a dewl!

I cant wait to put mine together ><

This is one of those figures that most people caught onto it too late. And by the time it became popular most people can't afford it anymore. It really is an amazing figure and you still see people opening threads about wanting to acquire it in the WTB section today.

Yep, boy, I shewer did, now hows bout you pick that lil'ol ukulele 'o' yowers up we have ourselves a dewl!

I must have read this at like 3 words per minute and like 3 times over. :lol

Back