Hot Toys MMS48 - Predator 2 - Predator Elder pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New HT Predator 2 Elder pics and spec

i got mine on preorder. this is gonna be my first predator. for some reason i liked the second movie more than any other predators. my fourth quarter isn't looking too bad. here's all that i have on order:
Obi Wan Kenobi Exclusive
Stealth Iron Man
Bespin Luke Exclusive
Elder Predator

I just ordered one too from Sidewhow. Sideshow's price is a scandale though. As far as I can tell, this Pred2 Elder is the most expensive Predator of them all. Why? All the other Predators are equally detailed, and I guess the level of quality will be similar too. The Japanese exclusive predator has even "more plastic" since it comes with and extra Alien head, and it's less expensive then this new Predator 2 Elder. If retailers can sell it for less, I guess it means that Sideshow is pushing it's profit to the maximum level. Do we deserve this? To bad that I can't buy it cheaper elsewhere.

I just ordered one too from Sidewhow. Sideshow's price is a scandale though. As far as I can tell, this Pred2 Elder is the most expensive Predator of them all. Why? All the other Predators are equally detailed, and I guess the level of quality will be similar too. The Japanese exclusive predator has even "more plastic" since it comes with and extra Alien head, and it's less expensive then this new Predator 2 Elder. If retailers can sell it for less, I guess it means that Sideshow is pushing it's profit to the maximum level. Do we deserve this? To bad that I can't buy it cheaper elsewhere.

I agree, I do not understand why the Elder is $145 when the rest of the Predators have been $130.........

Did anyone else notice that the Elder seems to be missing the sheath to that big knife of his? Here's hoping Hot Toys fixes that.

Did anyone else notice that the Elder seems to be missing the sheath to that big knife of his? Here's hoping Hot Toys fixes that.

yeah noticed that earlier. if ht doesnt work that out, im sure its not too hard to build a sheath.. now, was the sheath metal or leather?:D

No doubt this looks real god man, but i hope the kit is close to the prototype because we all know the Predator 2 head was WAY off from the prototype.
None the less ive had this badboy on preorder since october 1st from Hong Kong, bring it on!

No doubt this looks real god man, but i hope the kit is close to the prototype because we all know the Predator 2 head was WAY off from the prototype.
None the less ive had this badboy on preorder since october 1st from Hong Kong, bring it on!

The P2 production head was off from the proto for a good reason; the prototype paint wasn't accurate, which they, somewhat, fixed on the production version.

The cool thing, is that they can reuse the Elder head(Though they have to take those rings out of the lower right tusk) and armor for their P1 Predator, since the mask and armor in the film was from the first Predator, just with the rings, leather straps and knife/sheath added.

ANY word on these yet? From anywhere? Any of them shipped yet?
Anywhere? Malaysia? France? You early gettin' Brits? :D

(In best Mr T voice) "'Cause I want this one, REAL BAD!"

Ill prolly get it first since ive pre ordered through Hong Kong. I havent recieved my tracking number yet. I had My Predator 2 one week before you guys got notices lol

Can anyone tell me how to sign up for the Hot Toys newsletter? I can't find where to do that on their website. :eek:

Can anyone tell me how to sign up for the Hot Toys newsletter? I can't find where to do that on their website. :eek:

go to the "contact us" page on their website. fill in your name and adress and make sure the you check "the put me on the mailing list box.

here
https://www.hottoys.com.hk/contact.php

Back