Hot Toys MMS48 - Predator 2 - Predator Elder pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New HT Predator 2 Elder pics and spec

Ill prolly get it first since ive pre ordered through Hong Kong. I havent recieved my tracking number yet. I had My Predator 2 one week before you guys got notices lol

can't wait for the pics then!! hopefully it'll arrive soon.

They were pretty quick, i had it within 2 Days of them providing me a Tracking Number. It helps when you order directly from the city which makes the product

I think I read on the Spawn forum the other day that these are shipping out in a week or two in Hong Kong.
I hope it doesn't come to us through SSC until December. I'll need the extra time to recuperate a bit financially after the Power Loader.

oh thats good to know, if the elders too far off from the prototype ill have to cancel one of them. sweet , the powerloader eh? recieve yours yet screamingmetal? ihad to cancel mine one i realised it was too much for the next few months.:monkey2

oh thats good to know, if the elders too far off from the prototype ill have to cancel one of them. sweet , the powerloader eh? recieve yours yet screamingmetal? ihad to cancel mine one i realised it was too much for the next few months.:monkey2
Not yet, I have mine coming from Alter Ego so it will be coming a couple of days after people get theirs from SSC. Good thing too since I won't have the money until this Friday or next Monday at the earliest.

Hot Toys - Predator 2 - Elder - full spec and high res pic

So I just got mine today and haven't had the time to assembled it just yet. And I thought I'd make a thread since there's none yet.

Re: Hot Toys - Predator 2 - Elder - full spec and high res pic

EPIC FAIL???

:lol:lol:lol:lol

use the search option :lecture

Last edited:

Merging new thread with this old one.

Nah, I quite like it!

ya know seeing this thread makes me wish i was on board with hot toys when this guy came out. i really really want one but cant afford the prices all over the bay. oh well if someone is getting out of their collection i need a elder bad.

I kick my self in the ass evrytime I see pics of the pred elder 2 for not getting him when I had the chance.

I thought he was not going to be popular for being such a secondary character.

sucks !! I want him so bad but I am not paying 500 bucs for him.

i payed 500 and i dont regret.

I just got mine NIB on Friday. For retail price, and it 2009:D

Its a good year to be collecting, indeed:chew:chew:chew

IMG_5944.jpg

More pics on my collection thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1448193&postcount=24

Back