Hot Toys MMS48 - Predator 2 - Predator Elder pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New HT Predator 2 Elder pics and spec

Nice, maybe dye the fabric underwear darker though. Doesn't seem too accurate and you are a stickler for accuracy. Better yet, all of the leather stuff needs to be darker. P2 feet also seem like something he would have instead of armor on them.
yeah, thanks about hints.
for now i am too tired about painting %)
my hands are like growing from a wrong place.

I feel ya man! I wasn't trying to be an ass at all. Just tips for another day. :D I really like it and you are, I think, the only person to do it as well. maybe dust the stands and maybe figures a little more. :D

grayback-armor-finalrepaint-4.jpg

grayback-armor-finalrepaint-5.jpg
I would love to see your repainted armor with this done to the dreads. This is one of my all-time favorite customs. It's by Les Walker.
2agg79.jpg

i was actually considering swapping out the chest armor for the P1 on this... until i saw just the stupid armor by itself going for like $60+, so that's out. if i'm gonna spend $$ on this, i'd rather have a totally resculpted accurate shoulder cannon mount that doesn't look so goofy. i'm hoping NECA makes their P1 in 1:6 scale so i can just take the shoulder cannon assembly off that and stick it on my Elder. theirs is just about perfect.

DSCF1428.JPG

I would love to see your repainted armor with this done to the dreads. This is one of my all-time favorite customs. It's by Les Walker.
i'm very afraid to touch that rubber material with any paint...
i even don't know what will happen to them in five years or so.

Can't get enough of the Elder. :)
4854078658_82cb9abe04_b.jpg

Last edited:

Has anybody tried putting the targeting laser on top of his shoulder cannon?? :dunno
actually, i'm pretty sure someone on here did. but it was so long ago that i dunno what thread it was in. there may have also been a working led version too.

actually, i'm pretty sure someone on here did. but it was so long ago that i dunno what thread it was in. there may have also been a working led version too.

:gah: Somebody should find them and put them up!!

Last edited:

I know the exact custom mod you're talking about. They used the target site from one of the AVP plasma cannons seen here:

chopper06.jpg

Hollowed it out and fitted it with LED's and then attached it to the top of the Elder Preds cannon.

I'll look around for the thread.

I know the exact custom mod you're talking about. They used the target site from one of the AVP plasma cannons seen here:

chopper06.jpg

Hollowed it out and fitted it with LED's and then attached it to the top of the Elder Preds cannon.

I'll look around for the thread.

yup.it was a perfect fit too.I dont know if it had the leds though but it looked damm good.

yup, that's the one. great find. probably isn't 100% accurate, but it's better than nothing at all.

Cool! Maybe you can find it so we can all see it.:wink1:

I'll find it.. eventually. The person who did the mod also modified some Bios to include working LED's and they also added a blackwash to their P2 Elder's face to make it look more realistic.

Found this one:

Just finished this it was modded for a forum member, originally the cannons tracking lights were wired from the shoulder assembly, but this left rtrailing wires, wasnt happy with that, so with some headaches i came up with this, the power is housed within the cannons body, light comes via a HE red l.e.d, and fibre optics, im not entirely sure if this is accuarte to the movie, but it was requested...
DSCF1311.jpg

DSCF1312.jpg

DSCF1313.jpg

Back