Hot Toys MMS48 - Predator 2 - Predator Elder pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New HT Predator 2 Elder pics and spec

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
It's truly unbelievable. The best HT Predator I've seen so far.
I MUST HAVE ONE!

Pre-order announcement is up... but no date...

My guess is next week when the Newsletter goes up he'll be up for order... thats what they did with the Pred2.

081407elderpredator.jpg

I wonder when it'll ship....I'm guessing Q2 but who knows....I heard it'll ship originally Q4 2007 but SSC gets their usually fairly later....

Beautiful piece!! My only teeny tiny itsy-bitsy complaint, and it's not a fair complaint, is that he doesn't come with a helmet. I know we never saw the Elder in P2 anywhere near a helmet but still, it would be sweat if he came with one.

Love it and I will order one.

MY one complaint is that the plasma cannon is not accurate.

The Elder clearly had the laser sighting on top of the cannon. I don't understand why SS omitted this. :rolleyes:

The Elder clearly had the laser sighting on top of the cannon. I don't understand why SS omitted this. :rolleyes:

You mean Hot Toys not SS, right?

Man, what a sweet figure..... It will be mine. :rock

Love all the little details, the collection of stuff the Elders have all over them really make it for me. Makes the character more interesting.

Hot Toys, and it's the best canon we've see yet. Everything about this figure is amazing. :rock

Just compared the photo with Jack's flintlock; not the same gun. The detailing on the butt is more elaborate on the Elder's(how about that?)...PS

The HK vendors are starting to post their's on the 'bay now, so it's hitting soon. Med Sept there.
Still is the best looking Pred I've seen yet.
Great new shots. This is the figure to beat!

The HK vendors are starting to post their's on the 'bay now, so it's hitting soon. Med Sept there.
Still is the best looking Pred I've seen yet.
Great new shots. This is the figure to beat!
I hope Sideshow isn't getting their shipment any time soon, the Fourth Quarter is already overloaded as it is. :google

Mid September probably means October in all reality. I would imagine its very likely that SSC could get their in by December. Its gonna be a very tight December. I'm actually considering canceling the Gandalf PF and getting this....

Mid September probably means October in all reality. I would imagine its very likely that SSC could get their in by December. Its gonna be a very tight December. I'm actually considering canceling the Gandalf PF and getting this....

I'd say that's a great sacrifice that's well worth it :rock

best predator yet for sure!!!! makes me want to see Predator 2 again (and again, and again, and again)

off to see Predator 2...

:D:D:D

Back