Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back on the subject of Neo, hopefully HT will give us a hobo version from the new film. At least they can reuse their John Wick head:

EQCOEGBVAAAHD3c

More than a hobo it seems like an art school dropout... Well... kinda the same.

Sounds like proper Morpheus tie is good to go. There?s a more accurate one in the works that?s $45, and the one pictures available now I guess for $35 and I think they're $18 shipped. Waiting on confirmation.

Is that the tie guy that was posted earlier?

I have no idea what the pattern is on Morpheus' tie... but I want to see the more accurate one.

Do you have contact info? Can you PM me?

$45 for a paper tie?? Yeesh...

Or did I read that wrong? $18 shipped sounds a little more reasonable.

Wor-Gar, did you decide to finally pick up Morpheus?

I read that as $35 for the tie, $18 to ship it. Total $53... no?

Maybe we can get a group shipping rate -- send several to one guy who is willing to distribute for a lower mailing fee.

And are these ties really "paper"...? Seriously. Like an origami tie.

I have not picked this up, but the tie could change things.

Same dude as the Instagram posted. The $35 one is for the current one which is not as wide(the $45 will be the correct one). The pattern and color look spot on to me. I wouldn?t mind having some shipped to me and helping out folks in the states. Let me just find out more details(unless someone else is in same time zone as him and can work it out fast lol :) )

Well that does look accurate but I don't know if I'm bothered so much to spend $50 on it lol.

I hopped on the Doggie Doc glasses run and kind of felt dumb when I got the tiny pair of $75 glasses in the mail; even though they turned out great. I'm not super into the custom run scene as you can imagine lol.

I wouldn?t mind having some shipped to me and helping out folks in the states. Let me just find out more details

Yep, pattern is perfect.

Let me know if you decide to ship to others, I imagine you'd be cheaper than $18 a person shipped. I'd like to see the more accurate tie first too.

Also, I got to buy this figure first and foremost... :)

Well that does look accurate but I don't know if I'm bothered so much to spend $50 on it lol.

I hopped on the Doggie Doc glasses run and kind of felt dumb when I got the tiny pair of $75 glasses in the mail; even though they turned out great. I'm not super into the custom run scene as you can imagine lol.

With the work that clearly went into making those, and with how much they improved the figure, I'd say it was worth it. But yeah I don't like having to do that kind of thing too often.

Same dude as the Instagram posted. The $35 one is for the current one which is not as wide(the $45 will be the correct one). The pattern and color look spot on to me. I wouldn?t mind having some shipped to me and helping out folks in the states. Let me just find out more details(unless someone else is in same time zone as him and can work it out fast lol :) )

Wor-Gar, I got confused with davejames printing a tie for his Deckard figure.

Even though this Morpheus tie looks amazing, I'm hesitating in paying so much for so little. (in size).

I just may look into printing out one myself. Never done it but may look into it further and give it a shot.

Would just need from the knot down. No need for the part wrapping around under the shirt color.

I'd be making a Matrix 1 Morpheus -- so I would be ditching the vest -- which means the tie is very prominent. Its worth the $50 I think as on the shelf all you'd see is that head and that bright green tie.

I'd be making a Matrix 1 Morpheus -- so I would be ditching the vest -- which means the tie is very prominent. Its worth the $50 I think as on the shelf all you'd see is that head and that bright green tie.

Agreed. If you're gonna get a new tie, might as well have it be a nice, high-quality one like this.

I could try printing one myself, but it would involve creating a pattern, buying some fabric paper, buying some new $45 ink cartridges for my printer since it's all out... which would ultimately cost me more time and money than just paying the $53 for this one. :lol

So is he taking orders yet?

So how many would be interested? I?m happy to have them shipped to me and then sent out to everyone. Once we have a head count I?ll see if we can get a discount and since it?s a mini tie, Shipping from me to you will be pretty much a stamp lol.

We going to wait for the $45 more accurate width tie though first, right? After reviewing ref, I think the $35 is too slim.

Is dinodinoya also including the little "tie pin" head that he shows in the pictures? If so, that's cool!

Back