1/6 Hot Toys - MMS445 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm just double checked all of my emails and don’t see that I’ve even gotten a your card will be charged email yet... I wonder if it’s because I got the normal version!? Preordered him within the first week of orders going live....

Hmmm just double checked all of my emails and don’t see that I’ve even gotten a your card will be charged email yet... I wonder if it’s because I got the normal version!? Preordered him within the first week of orders going live....

I ordered the DX the same day it went up and still don't have an email about being charged soon.

Just got my "shipping soon" notice on the DX!!
Looks like he will ship on June 13th!! :panic:
Same! And I ordered mine the day before production images were shown, so I imagine I was one of the last to get in before the gates closed. Not long to wait now!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just got my 2 week notice!!! Looks like a June 13th ship date!!! Hopefully we get lucky and get that arriving early email!!! ;)

Mine has shipped should be in the UK by tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine has shipped should be in the UK by tuesday

Same. Currently in Hong Kong with an estimated UK arrival of Tuesday (+ £53.00 Import Duty). Typically, I'm away next week so I'm hoping one of my neighbours will look after him until I get back. :pray:

Same. Currently in Hong Kong with an estimated UK arrival of Tuesday (+ £53.00 Import Duty). Typically, I'm away next week so I'm hoping one of my neighbours will look after him until I get back. :pray:

Yeah sods law. I used sideshow points so only had to pay £23 import duty due to them only putting the actual price I paid on the form not full price of the figure. Which is a tiny win especially from sideshow

Back