1/6 Hot Toys - MMS445 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I agree, just makes me rethink what I want to pick up at release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decision on purchasing toys should never hinge on an investment strategy...yet here we are. :slap

Hey guys! Gladiator Thor has just come in! Thanks for all your support on my other videos, I’m just getting started so if you like what you see and want to see reviews as soon as figures come out then feel free to subscribe 😊

Great review! I've gone from no interest to possibly getting this now... :gah:

Def. happy with this purchase - love the colors, concept and it's so refreshing for the overall collection. Likeness is fine for me as well, let's see how the eye-patched Infinity war version will turn out.

1.jpg

3.jpg

9.jpg

27.jpg

34.jpg

SDFS.jpg

14.jpg

More photos on my blog: https://www.xenom0rph.com/2018/05/hot-toys-gladiator-thor-deluxe-version.html

Really interesting that both versions are already on the waitlist at SSC - never thought this could happen.

Def. happy with this purchase - love the colors, concept and it's so refreshing for the overall collection. Likeness is fine for me as well, let's see how the eye-patched Infinity war version will turn out.

1.jpg

3.jpg

9.jpg

27.jpg

34.jpg

SDFS.jpg

14.jpg

More photos on my blog: https://www.xenom0rph.com/2018/05/hot-toys-gladiator-thor-deluxe-version.html

Really interesting that both versions are already on the waitlist at SSC - never thought this could happen.

Great Review Xenom0rph! I didnt have much interest in this figure as I thought I'd hold off for the IW version, but this review has changed my mind! :hi5: Off topic, but any plans to pick up Yondu? I think he'll end up getting sold out quickly.

Back when HT made figures like Jor-el and the Mandarin, I'd have said the Grandmaster was a guarantee. I fear those opportunities have far passed. I wonder if that's something that Xensation would be willing to do.

Back when HT made figures like Jor-el and the Mandarin, I'd have said the Grandmaster was a guarantee. I fear those opportunities have far passed. I wonder if that's something that Xensation would be willing to do.

Like back when they made Hela? Lol

"Hey man, we're starting a revolution. Wanna join?"

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not my photo but stormbreaker is def my weapon of choice for my gladiator thor. And my iw thor will hold a mjolnir.
2a3ecd3af1373a024bf3d40de9e7ea47.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

" As long as the foundations remain strong we can rebuild, it shall be a haven for all people's and aliens in the universe.
Nope those foundations are gone, sorry. "

Back