1/6 Hot Toys - MMS445 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things loaded. It’s the most loaded non iron man figure, mcu licenses, I think they have made. And even with IM only a couple like the mk7 that was like 2 figures almost and workshop tony had more. It’s pretty impressive.

I think anyone who wants this figure, particularly the deluxe, needs to get on the waitlist immediately if they don’t have an order in already. Such a great looking figure with so many accessories, I’m expecting aftermarket prices to quickly get out of hand like with Doctor Strange and the deluxe Spidey.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some more blogger pics. I like the Spartan style pose.

EFDF8FD0-DC46-4918-A76F-2C3825ED0B5B.jpegF2B2EB5C-74CE-4672-BBE0-5384B5590738.jpegD2D3E3A9-B130-453C-8E5B-C6C04C73909E.jpegBB8656E0-6A24-44E3-8E29-55130D0A60C9.jpeg9293093D-13AB-45DA-9EA4-0050059D7593.jpeg672E0CD9-828C-451B-9B34-63BA0DB67915.jpeg

Darn the reg one waitlisted already, i was waiting for more pts to build up before i po'ed him. Now i might have to get deluxe which i dont really want.

Yeah, I'm going full on gladiator. With Road Worn and Infinity either side of it, it would seem wrong to me to go 'Thor vs Hela' with the accessorising with this one..

This looks like it came out really well. Glad I have him on PO. He'll most likely be my final Thor and I'll end up with the first Thor (with helmet), TDW LA, AoU, and this one as my Thors.

I love the short red cape. OK capes are always pretty cool, but this really fills out the figure.

I was just thinking imagine being Chris Hemsworth and having such an awesome version of the character you played on the shelf ! That would be so cool !

Oh well, actor in my next life maybe :lol

It is funny though when you're young being in the school play is very lame, especially as a guy. But later on if you're successful you can really kill it !

Turned out pretty damn good. Not essential thor. Roadworn was classic metal thunderer. IW is the perfect representation of the god like powerhouse he is. This one is very sceanrio specific but its a good inbetweener.

Turned out pretty damn good. Not essential thor. Roadworn was classic metal thunderer. IW is the perfect representation of the god like powerhouse he is. This one is very sceanrio specific but its a good inbetweener.

Yes I agree. In fact if I was getting this I'd definitely be getting Gladiator Hulk as well. Those two displayed opposite each other would make a pretty impressive display !

It’s a bit to thin in the cheeks area. That’s to accommodate the helmet. It’s the same issue the Loki figure has.

No, I agree it looks great. But it’s still ever so slightly to thin. It’s not somthing that is an issue for me, and I only notice it at certain angles in the pictures..but it’s there.

After seeing the final product pictures I’m thinking about getting this but yet I’m planning on the Infinity War version. Not sure I’d get Hulk because as much as he looks cool he’s kind of a one and done figure for me due to how big he is and I’d probably rather have a more traditional looking version.

It’s a bit to thin in the cheeks area. That’s to accommodate the helmet. It’s the same issue the Loki figure has.
Hmmmm maybe that's why... Hopefully the IW ver won't be as thin but I'm getting both.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I haven't decided to get IW Thor yet but this alongside Roadworn and Dark World Thor on the shelf will look incredible.

Back