1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

cff4f55a0772e5ad3e0d926f36dd3adb.jpg
[/QUOTE]

They would need to fix that unsightly knee joint in order for me to consider buying this guy.

It will be at least 12 months after it goes up for PO before it ships so they have plenty of time to update the legs.

Given that the poses that a majority of people would put him in require minimal bending of the knees, I don't see why they couldn't take the same approach with the knees that they're using for the elbows. The material is tough/thick enough to hold up for the long haul.

AOU Hulk Deluxe was $375 I think. Hopefully this will be a lot less.

I could actually see this one being around the same price. Being that he has the armor,
weapons, and two head sculpts. I hope I'm wrong though, and he is in fact cheaper.

Is it time we play the ultimate guessing game to see when this gets a PO?

So getting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I can't decide yet which I think, either before or after the movie comes out. I hope I'm wrong but I say we don't hear about this figure again until after the movie is out.

This and Gladiator Thor will be my first (and only) of each character. Plus Hela. Awesome.

I am sorry but Cate Blanchett looks ridiculous with those antlers. ROFL. It looks like she lost a bet or like one of those dudes they make wear a stupid costume to advertise on a street corner. WTF.

Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

AOU Hulk Deluxe was $375 I think. Hopefully this will be a lot less.

I could actually see this one being around the same price. Being that he has the armor,
weapons, and two head sculpts. I hope I'm wrong though, and he is in fact cheaper.

I hope you guys are right. Even at $375 I think it would probably be too much for me. Less than that would be great, but I'm still not certain I would be able to get this. So many good stuff shown at SDCC. If I don't get the Hot Toys, the Mezco also looks incredible (no pun intended).

Why does the Mezco Hulk have better legs than HTs.

20228400_1803031893057256_3587398019789673941_n.jpg
You're right. Those Mezco legs sure do look better. I'ts a great looking figure all round. Any idea what size the Mezco Hulk is?

Are there any close up shots of the 2nd head sculpt? Is it new or same as AOU?

I wouldn't put much into any head sculpts that are shown. A lot of them are place holders. These are all still prototypes mind you.

The knees do look pretty terrible. I don't se them re-doing it. Too bad he doesn't have knee pads in the movie, would have solved that problem.

The knees do look pretty terrible. I don't se them re-doing it. Too bad he doesn't have knee pads in the movie, would have solved that problem.

Not liking the knee joint at all. Hope your wrong but still plenty of time. If we all complain enough...who knows? lol

Thanks for posting all your photos GeneralZodLives! Looks like a great figure. So cool with all the Gladiator armor and accessories.

For anyone who's got either of the previous Hulks, does he have any of the same arm-cracking problems as Thor? The materials look different but I don't own a Thor or Hulk so I can't say, though I want to pick one up sometime. I see a lot of worries about Thor's arms but not Hulk's.

Back