1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broke down and got one at Sideshow today with $25 off and free shipping

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking about getting this. Are there any drawbacks with all the accessories and outfit adds that the other Hulks don't have?

thanks

I'm thinking about getting this. Are there any drawbacks with all the accessories and outfit adds that the other Hulks don't have?

thanks
Just got mine today, and here is some drawback
1. Limited articulation
2. Knee join is visible like Harley Quinn version
3. Be careful when you put the axe and hammer into his hand, it can rub off the paint
4. Seemline between the hair and the head
5. Body, clothes and accessories are entirely made out of plastics or rubbers.
What I like about the figure
1. Face expression - I like the scream head the best... I think it's the same as AOU version?
2. Nice color green skin tone
3. The paint apps is awesome
4. Helmet
45. Well detail sculpt

To be honest with you this is my fav hulk... This version does not look plain as other hulks, and he has a good present in you shelves.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

thanks

I owned the original avengers hulk and sold it off a while ago i have this hulk and it is way better ( for me at least ) since i loved planet hulk so it just depends on your personal prefference but there are no drawback and it looks killer with the weapons equiped.

He is big :)) Yesterday ı just saw him in our local comic shop. Looks awesome. But I'm still waiting for endgame version.

Waiting for armoured thanks to arrive so they can have a good ol’ fashioned gladiator fight among giants [emoji1008][emoji1015]

He's showing low stock on SS now, if you want one, now is the time. I can see this being extremely hard to get later.....
For me he looks awesome, totally worth it just for the accessories.
Also for me, Endgame Hulk didn't do it for me. So glad I got this one.

He's showing low stock on SS now, if you want one, now is the time. I can see this being extremely hard to get later.....
For me he looks awesome, totally worth it just for the accessories.
Also for me, Endgame Hulk didn't do it for me. So glad I got this one.

Assuming SS = Sideshow, not sure how you were seeing low stock. He has been waitlisted for a couple of days and SS shows that the waitlist is full now. I was relieved when when he went to waitlist, as I was tempted multiple times to grab him to go along with Ragnarok Thor. However, I am not a big Hulk fan and with a number of other figures already coming, it just didn't make sense to get him. He is a massive figure and very detailed though, so congrats to anyone who snagged him towards the end of the stock supply.

Assuming SS = Sideshow, not sure how you were seeing low stock. He has been waitlisted for a couple of days and SS shows that the waitlist is full now. I was relieved when when he went to waitlist, as I was tempted multiple times to grab him to go along with Ragnarok Thor. However, I am not a big Hulk fan and with a number of other figures already coming, it just didn't make sense to get him. He is a massive figure and very detailed though, so congrats to anyone who snagged him towards the end of the stock supply.

Yeah, me too. Especially since I have other Ragnarok figs. But $$$$ and his size, and I have to pick and choose - mostly pick up absolute fav characters I know I will be happy with 3 years from now. If I wanted a Hulk I would've gone for a "classic" Hulk but then there's this huge plastic fig on the shelf without a lot of details (I like all the dio stands and accessories some characters have).

And I think someone will always be making a Hulk - am sure in the future, HT will happily milk its Marvel license.

I got my hulk in and there is either a defect or a piece broken on the helmet that keeps the side piece clicked in. I bought it from the original owner used, so do you think there is any way Hot Toys would replace this part for me? IMG_4624.jpg

I got my hulk in and there is either a defect or a piece broken on the helmet that keeps the side piece clicked in. I bought it from the original owner used, so do you think there

No they most likely will not

I went though three helmets from sideshow when I got mine. That piece breaks incredibly easily. The helmet will still hold without on tab but not as stable. Every time I tried putting the helmet together one tab would break. The second helmet they sent me just went in the box (so I know I have a non broken one). I just left a broken one on his head. Left another on the shelf next to him.

Back