1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Thanks for posting all these pictures, GeneralZodLives!

I'm really looking forward to this one. If they can fix his knees, he'll look pretty much perfect. If they don't, I still might get him. I really like the whole look.

For anyone who's got either of the previous Hulks, does he have any of the same arm-cracking problems as Thor? The materials look different but I don't own a Thor or Hulk so I can't say, though I want to pick one up sometime. I see a lot of worries about Thor's arms but not Hulk's.

I have both A1 Hulk and DW Light Thor and have not had any issues at all.

Very kool looking figure. Will be great in the movie. Congrats to all who want him and will be getting him. Wish I had the room and the money but I gotta stay focused on my armors...

No issues with my aou thor with the seams. As for hulk. I really hope the fix the knees but i doubt it. Might go fir the gentle giant statues instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After watching the trailer i wouldnt be surprised we get multiple hulks lol

Hulk new haircut and homage to the new hulk in comics? The armadeus choo version.

What do people think the chances are for a regular Hulk from Ragnarok? Or is it more likely to be saved for IW?

What do people think the chances are for a regular Hulk from Ragnarok? Or is it more likely to be saved for IW?

Asking myself the same question. Its a possibility. He does have another ripped pant or whatever. If thats the case then that will be the one for me. Anything to cover those damn knees!! Lol

Asking myself the same question. Its a possibility. He does have another ripped pant or whatever. If thats the case then that will be the one for me. Anything to cover those damn knees!! Lol

Yeah man those knees look rough on Harley Quinn, they're magnified that much more on Hulk. I did notice the longer shorts too, if that's the case I think I've found which Hulk I want for an Avengers display (if they make it that is).

Those longer shorts look pretty cool indeed. The AoU figure looked pretty great but I prefer the ripped pants like it is here and Avengers 1.

Gladiator Hulk looks amazing with all those armor parts and weapons. But at the same time I would like a more traditional looking Hulk for my display. I don't have a HT Hulk yet so I need to decide if I can even get one. Then which version to go for.

So getting this. Love that it has a normal sculpt too. This and Thor will look great together and can't wait for this movie.

If they make the 2nd version of Hulk, they gotta include his Mardi Gras beads :lol

that would be too cool if they did. i must be mental "not sure i'd buy another hulk.....it comes with beads.....count me in":rotfl

They'll probably wait

Sounds reasonable to me too actually. Two Hulks from the same movie may be too much for them to wanna put out, especially since he's more expensive than typical figures. At the same time though, they pump out $300+ Iron Man figures from the same movie. I think it's a good chance for a regular Hulk from Infinity War though. Enough time to space them out.

I really hope they don't wait..... The regular hulk from this film looks perfect for a classic representation for Hulk period. They might change his design again for the IW so that could turn out to be a missed opportunity.

Back