1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

In the IW trailer, we see Loki handing over an infiniti stone. Maybe he turns green then lol

I hope this is only a helmet. Cause if it is, then I'm gonna pic up the head for my AOU Hulk.
Way more aggressive look...

Looks like Hulk got some Harley Quinn knees treatment , Hot toys must be in love with this new knee joint

:slap

Doesn't AOU Hulk have the same knees? They're just covered by the pants on that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this is basically the same figure and sculpt from the Age of Ultron line but with Gladiator gear. I was expecting a new sculpt at the least. I don't know if this is something for me though... I don't own a Hulk yet. :gah:

I hope this is only a helmet. Cause if it is, then I'm gonna pic up the head for my AOU Hulk.
Way more aggressive look...

You know how the hair is removable to adjust the eyes? I feel like it might just be that piece, except instead of hair a helmet.

Yeah, it's pretty much the AoU Hulk but without the purple pants and instead Gladiator gear.

It's early ... when AOU figures were first displayed, they just popped the stretchy shorts on Avengers Hulk if I remember correctly ha

I don't like the knees but overall I like the toy. Not hot toys' fault but dark brown would be nicer than the blue on the costume.

I've been waiting a while for this reveal and am sadly disappointed. I do not like AOU HUlk for a lot of reasons so basing this figure on that is disappointing. I really dislike that green hue they chose and the head sculpt looks like the same too.

:exactly: It looks like they just took an AOU Hulk and slapped a bunch of parts on him. He is the wrong color, he should be much brighter. HT seems to be against the color green for some reason. :slap I notice we have new fists to hold his weapons. And Im hoping for a new head sculpt.

We pretyy certain we will get new sculpt guys. Since i can remember everey hot toys revealed at sdcc which i can remember they just used previously released sculpts and Updated it for release

I skipped the other Hulks because if cost/space, but this looks promising. Might be my first and only Hulk, if the final product looks good.

Would be my 3rd hulk and I agree he's awesome looking bt unless they do a really awesome sculpt or add something else ima have to pass. Hard to accept the knee joints being exposed for me and looks to be the same weird brighter green color from AOU

The real question here is who the brave soul is that paints Hulk with those decorative patterns... decent hazard pay I imagine. :rotfl

Happy with my Avengers Hulk. If I was going to get this version, I'd probably go with the Mezco one.

Looks like he comes with a second sculpt in the background.

KcJApnB.png

Definitely, 100% must buy. Especially since I don't have a Hulk figure yet.

The knees are straight garbage though lol

The real question here is who the brave soul is that paints Hulk with those decorative patterns... decent hazard pay I imagine. :rotfl

When Hulk walks back into the cage: People scrubbing him with brooms. Someone throws a towel over him and sprays a sports drink in his mouth "You're an ANIMAL ! AN ANIMAL! Now get back in there!" "Hulk have double vision!" " Good, use that!" "Hulk want re-negotiate contract." :lol

Back