1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20180307_224952.jpg

Really hoping for unique team up's like this in Infinity War, given all the interesting pairings for the EW covers.

edit: damn it why is it sideways!

Does it include the entire sale (shipping too)? Or just the list price?

Just looked that up. According to the T&C on eBay, the discount "applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible item(s) of $25 or more and will be capped at a value of $100."

Attachments

• ebay.jpg
    ebay.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 232
I think we wiped them out of the deluxe but they do still have one more of the regular Vol 2

That was fast! There’s only one left on the regular. There’s also the homemade spidey left if anyone is interested. Can’t beat 20% + free shipping on newly released figures. Even SSC won’t give that kind of discounts

Love this shot !

People can say what they want about seamless arms, but they look awesome on Thor !

Chris Pratt headsculpt always shines !!

Fantastic shot! What lights do you use? I’m using the IKEA Dioders but I’m thinking of switching.

I currently have my Starprince next to my Spidey.

63c444d8b659df1eb80ee0b4e70d8167.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woot, went on a shopping spree. Star Lord Deluxe and Rocket Deluxe for 379 shipped, pretty sweet.

I saw on shartimus prime video on this & it looks like the red color on the jacket collar can cause staining on the neck area. How can we prevent this? Is there some kind of coating we can apply on the jacket to prevent this from happening?

I would probably just secure a small piece of plastic sheet between the neck and jacket. It's pretty deep down in there and you will not notice when posing.

So what's the verdict on the leather after a few years? Any horror stories about the first version peeling?

Looks great!

I guess you were right yesterday, Star-Lord doesn't have the little button on his pants to activate is rocket boots -- but does in IW (or at least the promo).

Would HT really revisit Star-lord a 3rd time...? :D

Looks great!

I guess you were right yesterday, Star-Lord doesn't have the little button on his pants to activate is rocket boots -- but does in IW (or at least the promo).

Would HT really revisit Star-lord a 3rd time...? :D

I miss the rocket boots too, but I don't think they will make a IW version. :(

Hope he has them in Vol.3.

Easier to walk around with rocket boots than to have to wear that chest-plate jetpack.

The IW promo on Entertainment Weekly looks like the best of both Vol 1 and Vol 2 outfits.

Back