1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, as impractical and squirrelly as the rocket boots might be... they're just gunslinger cool.

Exactly. If they did a mix of the Vol 1 & Vol 2 with long jacket & rocket boots I'm in trouble. I'd need to get him for sure.

P.S Would love if they did a Steven King Gunslinger ! (from the book, not the movie)

I hope so, always found them really good. They are asking for photos initially.

Just a follow up on this Popcultcha are taking my stained figure back and are going to send out a replacement and will check the figure before sending! This is why I buy from them!!

Just got this yesterday. Blown away by it. It's easily one of my top 3 figures in the collection.
Starlord GotG Vol. 2 01.jpg

It has a ton of extra crap for sure. Nearly two figures worth of stuff. Thinking about picking up a second body just for all the extra stuff.

I just ordered the Deluxe for my birthday! :banana

First GOTG figure in my collection, will go well with my Doctor Strange that I finally unboxed a week ago and the new Spider-Man figure I just ordered as well! I'm swimming in a whole lot of Marvel all of a sudden.

Last edited:
I just ordered the Deluxe for my birthday! :banana

First GOTG figure in my collection, will go well with my Doctor Strange that I finally unboxed a week ago and the new Spider-Man figure I just ordered as well! I'm swimming in a whole lot of Marvel all of a sudden.

Yup I've been on a similar spree lately. I had always been more of a DC guy in the past, but after the awful JL I've pretty much lost all interest in that universe and only want to collect Marvel now.

And fortunately there's no shortage of really cool figures to get!

Yup I've been on a similar spree lately. I had always been more of a DC guy in the past, but after the awful JL I've pretty much lost all interest in that universe and only want to collect Marvel now.

And fortunately there's no shortage of really cool figures to get!

Add me to the spree list: AOS ghost Rider, spider Man tech, Spider-Man homemade, CW war machine , CW iron Man and a pre-order in for Mark VI exclusive :thud:

Times like these I realize I have a very understanding girlfriend haha.

Just a follow up on this Popcultcha are taking my stained figure back and are going to send out a replacement and will check the figure before sending! This is why I buy from them!!

Sideshow...take note. That is what customer service looks like! :gah:

Sideshow...take note. That is what customer service looks like! :gah:

Sideshow has pretty great customer service. I’ve seen them replace 1/1 hot toys figures, statues, props, hulkbusters, arms for figures, hands and everything in between.

Option b was to keep the stained figure and get a $20AU discount which I *very* briefly considered.

Really??? I asked and they would not offer me a discount or anything. I'm surprised you were.

The only option they gave me was return it or keep it. :pfft:

Sideshow has pretty great customer service. I’ve seen them replace 1/1 hot toys figures, statues, props, hulkbusters, arms for figures, hands and everything in between.

I'm sure their customer service is adequate when it comes to case by case items, but they flat out said that with the wide-spread neck staining they would not cover any of those, which is just unacceptable and a big F U to the customer.

I'm sure their customer service is adequate when it comes to case by case items, but they flat out said that with the wide-spread neck staining they would not cover any of those, which is just unacceptable and a big F U to the customer.

Not sure how that’s an FU to customers. If the majority of stock has the same issues as the one you are looking to replace and your just gonna get one with the same issue it makes no sense for them to send it out. There’s a big difference in volume of sales between Pop and Sideshow. A smaller company can afford the time to do that for a few orders. It’s not an FU, it’s logic.

Back