1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone in US order figures from Popcultcha.com. I have almost ordered from them a few times but kind of shy away cause they are not US seller. Anybody know if you get charged import fees and what shipping lead time is to states? Appreciate any feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No duties. Their slow shipping (pack and track) usually takes me about 10 days total to NY. EMS shipping is a bit quicker. Can’t recommend them enough.

Just opened mine. Had like 1/4 of an inch long red line on his neck. It's low enough to where you can't see it with the jacket so I'm alright with it I suppose. I don't feel like shipping it back. Everything else with it is perfect though. Jacket came unzipped halfway on him if people were still wondering

Interesting...someone else said theirs was packed zipped all the way up. I suppose it may be hit or miss then.

Did yours have any staining?

No, no staining. I put some clear plastic around his neck zipped him back up and packaged him back up. Waiting to see if we get Gamora before deciding if I want to keep him.

Anyone know what TrueType body fits the boots and the shirt/jacket? With the deluxe version, it’s possible to have a second figure with just a few parts. Just not sure about the body.

That sounds like a good idea to make two figures. Just also need another set of boots, pants, and blasters though. I wish I had those and I’d get another body as well. There’s so much ways to display him that two figures would be great.

Another pose:

57b2fb3611ea2b017c50a01bcb6abbf4.jpg

737a594fb7756a40aee901d4cd39c6ed.jpg

2dbe140e76ac1959818e5ce97010cf28.jpg

No, no staining. I put some clear plastic around his neck zipped him back up and packaged him back up. Waiting to see if we get Gamora before deciding if I want to keep him.

I’ve been out of the loop for a while...what’s the status with Gamora? Any word on them still making her? I’m assuming no hope for a Nebula either once again?

I’ve been out of the loop for a while...what’s the status with Gamora? Any word on them still making her? I’m assuming no hope for a Nebula either once again?

Gamora was in the recently released catalog so hopefully she makes it. I don't want Star Lord with out her, so I reseal ed him and I'll sell him if she never releases. As far as Nebula is concerned, I'd love her but it's not going to happen, sadly.

Damn, these are great pics! Can’t wait to get him!

I think you’ll like him when you do! Hopefully no stains on the neck, or at least not noticeable on display. I might have a tiny bit of a stain, but I’m not even sure if that’s what it is yet.

I feel like I’m posting a lot of pictures, but I just have a bunch with different poses and outfit variations. Three additions:

66bba9974d4c06d105909f5c5857b587.jpg

7314e9ca26e518dcb382c5249d29bec5.jpg

d319a2aefc0125bdc87493cbdabc136c.jpg

Hey guys, so just wanna check with those who own him. Is the bottom part of the zipper supposed to be missing 2 zipper teeth?

Take a look at the bottom left of the zipper, there is a gap before the teeth begin.

20180114_161916.jpg

I think you’ll like him when you do! Hopefully no stains on the neck, or at least not noticeable on display. I might have a tiny bit of a stain, but I’m not even sure if that’s what it is yet.

I feel like I’m posting a lot of pictures, but I just have a bunch with different poses and outfit variations.

Thanks. Yeah, hopefully getting him mid-February. I’ve just put Doctor Strange on lay-by since most local retailers are selling out. Really didn’t want to miss that one.

Starlord just looks like he has heaps of options for posing. I don’t usually get the Deluxe versions due to budget but I’m making an exception for him. Might be tricky settling on one pose for the shelf for any length of time!

That sounds like a good idea to make two figures. Just also need another set of boots, pants, and blasters though. I wish I had those and I’d get another body as well. There’s so much ways to display him that two figures would be great.

Another pose:

737a594fb7756a40aee901d4cd39c6ed.jpg

[/IMG]

When I get this figure it will be displayed with the helmet. Neck joint being visible is a no go with me

From what I've used and experienced with figs, these zippers typically have that little gap - it's to accommodate the pull toggle over the bottom tab. Looks 100% normal.

Back