1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be crazy if it got released this early, I just paid 3 figures off and already making payments on 3 others... can't say I wouldn't be happy though, kinda.

Makes me feel like that episode of Futurama where their sentenced to death by snoo snoo.

YwwJO.gif

Released!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I seen that!!! It’s incredible! But at the same time I’m so annoyed I was hoping to have more time between this and to pay off my hulkbuster. So sideshow is usually like 2minths from now? BBTS is like another 2 week delay, I guess I can jump on a payment plan with sideshow in a month or two from now if need to. Love the box design just an overall aweasome figure!! GO Star Prince!!!

Sigh, what is wrong with HT at the moment ??? Since when did Starlord have a very prominent moustache ??

That's almost a Tom Selleck tache right there !!

Dunno, might need to rewatch again.

22904939_10154992821522344_5750118859759731371_o.jpg

f3ba6e14c572ebb2a99c3fcad48a3ed1.jpg

This is one I was really looking forward to! Looks good in these pictures. I’m thinking Sideshow will get him in December then.

OK fair enough I stand corrected. Didn't seem so prominent in my memory. But seeing that picture makes me feel better about the figure. Certainly a lot of accessories etc. Not something I normally care too much about, but the box also looks amazing.

23000362_10154992821977344_1279780451620745912_o.jpg

It's available in HK already =D I'm still debating on picking this one up since I have the vol 1 version =/

I think it actually came out great. There are a couple angles where it doesn’t look like Chris Pratt but for the most part that headsculpt is pretty awesome

Back