1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When do you guys think Sideshow will start shipping them?

I wasn't expecting this figure this early on, my Billy is full :(

Sculpt looks fantastic in that Toys TV video, really happy with the changes from the prototype. Still will always wish there was a sculpted neck, but I guess that’s the trade off for the helmet head on all the Starlord figures that will be made. Watching their videos, difference between this sculpt and the new Han Stormtrooper head sculpt is startling. That thing just looks awful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered this through a UK retailer called ToyHQ - cos that's where I live - and I wondered if anyone knew roughly how long till a UK retailer gets them in after the HK release?

I got my Doctor Strange shipped over via SSC and got it about a month ago but so far it does look like either Toy HQ or Forbidden planet have it in over here yet. That would mean then that after HK release it's about 6 weeks to the US and then...who knows to the UK?!

From past experience I've found it's usually another 2-3 months after US release before the UK retailers start getting their stocks in.

He looks great, nice to see this figure getting an earlier release...even if it means I now have to up my monthly payments on him! :slap

Think this is worth getting through an HK seller for a bit over retail? I've been so excited for this figure since it was announced, but I'm skeptical about buying first HK batches of Hot Toys figures, since those seem to have problems that the US releases have fixed

Think this is worth getting through an HK seller for a bit over retail? I've been so excited for this figure since it was announced, but I'm skeptical about buying first HK batches of Hot Toys figures, since those seem to have problems that the US releases have fixed

ill let u know when he’s arrives @ my house later this week :p

some figures i HAVE to have once released in Hk, some i can wait for sideshow to get them

I'm thinking of getting one from HK too, I can always hoard the Sideshow one later

In my experience, the average time for the US market is around 35-36 days to get my shipping notice but sometimes its been as early as 28 days. I expect to have mine by mid-December but considering it was scheduled for Q1 2018, that's not a bad deal at all!

It's usually 5-6 weeks after release in HK to Sideshow. If that holds true for Star-Lord, we should be getting him the week before Christmas, or so.

In my experience, the average time for the US market is around 35-36 days to get my shipping notice but sometimes its been as early as 28 days. I expect to have mine by mid-December but considering it was scheduled for Q1 2018, that's not a bad deal at all!

Thanks for the awesome estimation

Going to buy a 2x Half Billy bookcases before it arrives and put them onto an actual book cabinet

I'll probably pre-order the Wonder Woman training version to accompany Star Lord, they should make a nice couple :)

Thanks for the awesome estimation

Going to buy a 2x Half Billy bookcases before it arrives and put them onto an actual book cabinet

I'll probably pre-order the Wonder Woman training version to accompany Star Lord, they should make a nice couple :)

Gamora gonna be JELLY!!

Huh, just realized they haven’t even announced Gamora or Drax from this line yet. Still hoping we get Mantis and Nebula soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All Final Product Photos:

JingoBell:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Cheng Mo Style:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Kindar Toys:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Suiping:
Spoiler Spoiler:

My personal favourite shot from all these:

23120028_10154992826627344_4879106764787756206_o.jpg

I think putting the blaster on Drax's chest can hide his body issues, assuming Hot Toys doesn't come out with a better one.

Back