1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still in two as to order this I have the first version but not sure if it's a good enough upgradr

Sent from a single point in space and time

Posting a couple pictures from Toyark. Haven't seen too many so far.

b5d7061b08ca6de27bd70bfff351aff4.jpeg

fca713897e7d1ff35387181c87382315.jpeg

Those eyes are really annoying me. Surely it must be the angle of the head. I want him looking straight ahead, not to his left.

Some previous Pics on Sideshow look like this. Others look straight. So must be just the angle or something ????

Do any of the characters come with Rockets / Groots bomb?

Do any of the characters come with Rockets / Groots bomb?

No but there is a guy making and taking orders for a custom bomb for the 1:1 version. Looking pretty epic. Just search for it in this forum.

I took these photos with my phone therefore sorry for the quality

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170724-085339.jpg
    Screenshot_20170724-085339.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 293
  • Screenshot_20170724-085501.jpg
    Screenshot_20170724-085501.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 294
I'm definitely getting this but still not a fan of the sculpt, or expression, or whatever it is that looks off. I'll either be using the helmet or the other half-helmet piece on his head. Seeing how amazing the Yondu sculpt is just highlights how much better this Pratt sculpt could be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The sculpt is awesome from a certain angle, IMO. It's the way the eyes are set that throws it off to me, depending on the pic.

Found this on Facebook

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1501733235674.jpg
    FB_IMG_1501733235674.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 409
  • FB_IMG_1501733240541.jpg
    FB_IMG_1501733240541.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 397
Looks good! With all the swappable outfit pieces, this is the one Star-Lord figure I need. I hope I'm not too tempted by a potential Infinity War version.

Star-Lord is looking awesome! Can't wait to display him with that little Groot. I do prefer the look of the original long coat, but will probably be displaying this one using the short coat look. Can't go wrong either way and as mentioned above I love that this comes with so many clothing options and looks.

This looks great.

I doubt I'll carry very much to have any version from Infinity War. While I'm looking forward to seeing the whole universe come together, my love for GOTG is such that it can be separated from the MCU at this point - in the sense that I'd rather have versions from their stand alone films.

I love all the looks that you get with the Deluxe.. Think I'll have to get another so I don't have to keep changing the clothes :lol

I can't work out if he is looking constantly down to his left at an angle or is the head just tilted that way ????

Has anyone seen him at SDCC. Need to know quick as I could be able to get a Vol 1 version.

Back