1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait so this is coming out early? My pre-orders never come out early! Sweet!

This will be my first Marvel movies fig. My GF isn't actually angry about this one. The Guardians of the Galaxy movies are the only superhero movies she likes. Usually when I get a new fig it's death stare for a week, but she was egging me on to order life-size baby Groot, and I reckon I am safe with Star-Lord. *plays groovy 80s tunes*

Wait so this is coming out early? My pre-orders never come out early! Sweet!

This will be my first Marvel movies fig. My GF isn't actually angry about this one. The Guardians of the Galaxy movies are the only superhero movies she likes. Usually when I get a new fig it's death stare for a week, but she was egging me on to order life-size baby Groot, and I reckon I am safe with Star-Lord. *plays groovy 80s tunes*

Oooooohhh childdd things are gonna get easierrrr!!

I was debating getting this. I think im in just because of that damn box lol. But this means not getting dr strange. Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was leaning toward cancelling this and just sticking with the original. Forget that now, I think the figure looks pretty great. Overall presentation is fantastic!

Figure came out phenomenal. Outfit looks great, accessories look awesome, sculpt is near perfect. Would have preferred a little bit of a smirk for if you pose him with the headphones on, but that's my only complaint, and it's a minor one.

Guessing SSC should have this in early December, which means we should all hopefully get Star-Lord to us right before Christmas. Great news, can't wait.

I love it, I know I want to get all the Guardians eventually, I don't know if I should start now or wait for future versions, I just want one of each.

This is a great figure, very tempting.

He came out amazing. So glad I preordered him. It'll be like January or February before I get mine though with all the crap i'm paying on. Unless I'm suddenly flush with extra cash and I can pay him off early. Hope so. That likeness is truly outstanding.

and Yes, bring on the Gamora preorder for god's sake!

I ordered this through a UK retailer called ToyHQ - cos that's where I live - and I wondered if anyone knew roughly how long till a UK retailer gets them in after the HK release?

I got my Doctor Strange shipped over via SSC and got it about a month ago but so far it does look like either Toy HQ or Forbidden planet have it in over here yet. That would mean then that after HK release it's about 6 weeks to the US and then...who knows to the UK?!

I ordered this through a UK retailer called ToyHQ - cos that's where I live - and I wondered if anyone knew roughly how long till a UK retailer gets them in after the HK release?

I got my Doctor Strange shipped over via SSC and got it about a month ago but so far it does look like either Toy HQ or Forbidden planet have it in over here yet. That would mean then that after HK release it's about 6 weeks to the US and then...who knows to the UK?!

Here in Germany i wait 3 to 4 months when the Figure is released in HK. Guess its about the same in UK? I dont mind it anymore, sometimes im really hyped about a figure and i watch all the review videos and about 2 months in, im like naah i dont need this in my collection :) saved me a lot of money.

Deluxe is too pricy in my country.... ordered from hk a few minutes ago...[emoji1360]

Back