1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Figure

It's really hard to find anything wrong with the deluxe version, though I'm still betting it will be in the low $300 range.

I prefer the look of the first Star-Lord, but I do like this one too. I'd say I would pick up the headsculpts only, but I'll probably cave in and just buy the deluxe.

It's really hard to find anything wrong with the deluxe version, though I'm still betting it will be in the low $300 range.
Doubt it. Look at Jyn deluxe. I doubt the light up feature is worth $40 more.....

Is this up on Sideshow yet? I'm not seeing it...

I never buy from Sideshow. I buy from a retailer in Europe. They're always very quick with their pre-orders. It was already listed 2 hours after it was announced. Only 2 DX remaining at that store. :horror

Is this going up today on SS?

Based on past releases, yeah it should be up today.

So many different looks, very happy with this! :)

They don't always go up on the same day as the reveal. Though it is fairly common.

Not bad, I expected $250 as a realistic price but sure, I'll buy that for a dollar :lol
Want, need and will have. Cannot wait. :panic:

Buying a Star Lord eh?
hrbrDci.gif

:lol
My thoughts exactly though, need it :lecture

I have the first one but the deluxe version is still a must buy for me. Still debating on the second rocket though.

Not bad, I expected $250 as a realistic price but sure, I'll buy that for a dollar :lol

Buying a Star Lord eh?
hrbrDci.gif

:lol
My thoughts exactly though, need it :lecture

Pepe is my favorite thing in the world.

Hahaha I know :lol :hi5: He's your spirit animal :rotfl

That's a fact. :rotfl

I have been sitting here not wanting to take a walk in case he goes up for P.O. It's not even like he'll sell out but I'm still glued to my screen
. :slap

That's a fact. :rotfl

I have been sitting here not wanting to take a walk in case he goes up for P.O. It's not even like he'll sell out but I'm still glued to my screen
. :slap

:lol :lol

Hmmm I actually don't think we'll see it today, I think it would have been posted already, but I'm not as sharp as I was with this :lol

He might, good plan to stay glued :lol

Was very happy to wake up to this reveal today! FINALLY get the option of both the short and the long coat.

Huge improvement in the likeness department compared to the original figure; I recommend anyone who thinks otherwise to take look back at what Hot Toys shipped. Of course we'll see how much of the likeness makes it to the final product this time.

912_star-lord.jpg

:lol :lol

Hmmm I actually don't think we'll see it today, I think it would have been posted already, but I'm not as sharp as I was with this :lol

He might, good plan to stay glued :lol

Fine, fine. I'll get my booty outside for a walk and stop being so lazy BUT, if this thing goes live, I'm gonna be maaaaaad. Not really. I'll just check my phone and run home if I need to. :rotfl

This is from sideshow website

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170413-145533.jpg
    Screenshot_20170413-145533.jpg
    851.8 KB · Views: 191
Back