1/6 Hot Toys - MMS416 - Thor: Ragnarok - Thor (Road Worn) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I was able to fine one from Popcultcha for $275 shipped, so I guess I can live with that. Now I just have to wait 3-4 weeks for it to arrive from down under. Lol

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to get one as well. Ended up being $250 with some points I had on there. I was going to have the Infinity War version as my only Thor but I think this one nicely captures his look through the earlier movies.

Cool coincidence, me too. :duff

Shipping from Australia to here seems pretty quick with their ECI option. Usually takes no longer than a week. I’ve gotten figures in as fast as 5 days.

Their “Pack and Track” option takes just a little longer. Maybe another couple days on top of ECI.

I’ve always been happy with them. Great customer service. I think I’ve ordered almost two dozen figures. Really like their Pennies reward system. And a few times a year they run 20% off sales that even include Hot Toys and Sideshow figures.

Thanks for the reply! It was with the ECI option indeed. Looks like I should be trying it Wednesday. Not bad coming from Australia. It was my first time ordering from them and I’ll probably want to order again given the good sales that they do!

I pre ordered the Gladiator version, but for those who have owned this version or other Thors, is the diecast hammer suitable for holding? I want to buy a loose hammer to display with my Gladiator version and I'm not sure if I need a plastic or diecast hammer.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I pre ordered the Gladiator version, but for those who have owned this version or other Thors, is the diecast hammer suitable for holding? I want to buy a loose hammer to display with my Gladiator version and I'm not sure if I need a plastic or diecast hammer.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Have the Ultron thor and had the first avenger Thor and had no issues

IMG_8795.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! I really like this Thor - and I've had good luck (so far) with PopCultcha too. My CW Wanda and a CW Bucky are from them - came in perfect condition.

I've had excellent luck with them. Ordered Civil War Scarlet Witch and Widow from them the other day. Should have those coming in week after next at the latest.

Back