1/6 Hot Toys - MMS416 - Thor: Ragnarok - Thor (Road Worn) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thor.jpg
thorrag2surtur.jpg

So probably not much hope of finding this one below $300 these days, huh? Just my luck that this would be the one Thor figure I finally decide I want to get. :p

Edit: Well I was able to fine one from Popcultcha for $275 shipped, so I guess I can live with that. Now I just have to wait 3-4 weeks for it to arrive from down under. Lol

So probably not much hope of finding this one below $300 these days, huh? Just my luck that this would be the one Thor figure I finally decide I want to get. :p

Edit: Well I was able to fine one from Popcultcha for $275 shipped, so I guess I can live with that. Now I just have to wait 3-4 weeks for it to arrive from down under. Lol

davejames, have you gotten this yet? If you have or when you do will you let me know how they shipped it?

My AOU Hulk came only wrapped in a thin layer of bubble wrap and got pretty beat up. My resistance Rey came the same way.

Do you guys know if contact them would they indeed double box the shipper or are they always going just wrap them in bubble wrap?

Well that's disconcerting. I haven't received it yet, but the reviews on here seemed pretty good, and they've certainly sent plenty of email updates that make it seem like they're a professional operation. Guess I'll just have to see...

Weird. I’ve had several figures from them, all bubble-wrapped but with a TON of the stuff, arrived pristine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that's disconcerting. I haven't received it yet, but the reviews on here seemed pretty good, and they've certainly sent plenty of email updates that make it seem like they're a professional operation. Guess I'll just have to see...

Weird. I’ve had several figures from them, all bubble-wrapped but with a TON of the stuff, arrived pristine.

Yeah I know, everyone here always speaks so highly of them, but I've had both of my orders come pretty dinged. However as others have mentioned Popcultcha can't control what either postal service does with them after they ship, but it is disheartening to receive one so messed up.

Actually, the only dinged boxes I’ve ever received were from Sideshow.

Popcultcha wrap (very thick) bubble wrap on their Hot Toys, but I don't think they do with Sideshow and other figures. I've also bought art books and stuff from them in the past, so I think the bubble wrap is a Hot Toy thing for them. All my packages from them have been pristine with unmarked boxes, which is more than I can say from Sideshow via Hong Kong.. My Mark VI for instance yesterday came with a myriad of labels, pen marks and a couple of dints in it, but I don't really care too much about shipper boxes, as long as the figure box is in good knick.

Well I just got the figure from Popcultcha and it's definitely some of the most, um... interesting packaging I've ever seen. :lol

20180316_111238~01~01.jpg

Thankfully the box was totally undamaged though, which is all I care about. And the figure is amazing. Can't wait to get a better look at it later tonight.

Well I just got the figure from Popcultcha and it's definitely some of the most, um... interesting packaging I've ever seen. :lol

Thankfully the box was totally undamaged though, which is all I care about. And the figure is amazing. Can't wait to get a better look at it later tonight.

Man you have been on a mission lately! Another nice pick-up. If memory serves me well you just got the Mk6 and Star-Lord too? Gotta get all your recent pick-ups in a shot together lol.

Every figure I’ve ordered from them has come wrapped in an inch of bubble wrap. Really appreciate that they do that. They could just ship them out in the shipper but the bubble wrap keeps everything nice and safe.

I ordered two figures at once and they were bubble wrapped together. So when I ordered 5 figures recently, I half expected them to come in a long bubble wrap tube.

Every figure I’ve ordered from them has come wrapped in an inch of bubble wrap. Really appreciate that they do that. They could just ship them out in the shipper but the bubble wrap keeps everything nice and safe.

I ordered two figures at once and they were bubble wrapped together. So when I ordered 5 figures recently, I half expected them to come in a long bubble wrap tube.

Just curious but how long did it take for you to receive your figures from Popcultcha? I’m in Hawaii too and recently ordered a figure from them, so just wanted to see how long you wanted.

That is some interesting way to wrap the box! Looks quite protected at least!

Just a few pics in a standard museum pose at the moment. Really loving how badass this figure looks, and even though I wish they had given him a cockier expression more fitting to the movie, it's still an incredible likeness in hand. And I think for me this is the only Thor I'll ever really need.

20180317_1027166 (587x925).jpg

20180317_1031266 (532x925).jpg

20180317_1030301 (694x925).jpg

Man you have been on a mission lately! Another nice pick-up. If memory serves me well you just got the Mk6 and Star-Lord too? Gotta get all your recent pick-ups in a shot together lol.

Ha yeah I've gone a bit overboard the last few weeks. Spidey I had on preorder for awhile, but the others I just decided to get at the spur of the moment.

I can't think of any other existing figures I really want right now though, which is probably for the best (although it would probably help if I stayed out of these Marvel threads that keep tempting me all the time...) :D

20180317_112354 (1025x799).jpg

Just curious but how long did it take for you to receive your figures from Popcultcha? I’m in Hawaii too and recently ordered a figure from them, so just wanted to see how long you wanted.

That is some interesting way to wrap the box! Looks quite protected at least!

Cool coincidence, me too. :duff

Shipping from Australia to here seems pretty quick with their ECI option. Usually takes no longer than a week. I’ve gotten figures in as fast as 5 days.

Their “Pack and Track” option takes just a little longer. Maybe another couple days on top of ECI.

I’ve always been happy with them. Great customer service. I think I’ve ordered almost two dozen figures. Really like their Pennies reward system. And a few times a year they run 20% off sales that even include Hot Toys and Sideshow figures.

So probably not much hope of finding this one below $300 these days, huh? Just my luck that this would be the one Thor figure I finally decide I want to get. [emoji14]

When did you order your Thor?

I ordered from popcultcha as well last Sunday the 10th. It got a shipment notice and tracking number on the 14th (said it was delayed due to ECCC which is understandable) and the tracking number says in transit and processed through facility but that’s it. Shipping method was pack and ship like yours.

Also it doesn’t show as shipped on their website for some reason either.....

Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ha yeah I've gone a bit overboard the last few weeks. Spidey I had on preorder for awhile, but the others I just decided to get at the spur of the moment.

I can't think of any other existing figures I really want right now though, which is probably for the best (although it would probably help if I stayed out of these Marvel threads that keep tempting me all the time...) :D

View attachment 399905

:clap:clap:clap

When did you order your Thor?

I ordered from popcultcha as well last Sunday the 10th. It got a shipment notice and tracking number on the 14th (said it was delayed due to ECCC which is understandable) and the tracking number says in transit and processed through facility but that’s it. Shipping method was pack and ship like yours.

Also it doesn’t show as shipped on their website for some reason either.....

Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mine I bought on the 6th, they shipped the next day, and I received it yesterday, a week and a half later. And that was just with standard shipping.

Hopefully yours will be coming soon as well. :)

My Thor from Popcultcha
38a32206358ee841cc9d613f7993e6c7.jpg

Only downside : the put the real $ value on the parcel....[emoji29]

Back