1/6 Hot Toys - MMS416 - Thor: Ragnarok - Thor (Road Worn) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Literally just won this guy on ebay after first going through an extensive search to find this guy. Can't wait until it arrives.

Came in from eBay today. Awesome figure.

2330DF78-A64B-4CCD-9F32-0266AD6EEE09.jpg

How are the joints on your figures? i hope it does not share the same fate as the wonder woman figures w/c have that tearing issue on the skin.

How are the joints on your figures? i hope it does not share the same fate as the wonder woman figures w/c have that tearing issue on the skin.

I believe it's made like TDW Light Asgardian Armor version, so the only joint to worry about is the elbow. As thick as these arms are, you'd really have to work at it to get them to tear.

Gorgeous photo QGF!!!

Is that the Ragnarok head on the Dark World (light armor) body? Regardless he looks awesome!

Thanks, man!

Age of Ultron body, but Ragnarok head! The AOU head is almost identical to the Roadworn sculpt, but there are a few paint app differences to my eye.
:duff

Thanks, man!

Age of Ultron body, but Ragnarok head! The AOU head is almost identical to the Roadworn sculpt, but there are a few paint app differences to my eye.
:duff

Ahhhh, thanks for the clarification.

And yeah, I think AOU has the best overall sculpt of the long-haired versions of Thor

Does anyone know of any custom thors' hammer that are larger and more accurate than the undersized ones that come standard with hot toys?

Back