1/6 Hot Toys - MMS416 - Thor: Ragnarok - Thor (Road Worn) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i think im gonna get the art book. Been contemplating for daaaays getting the print on sideshow. The hulk vs thor. Just cant seem to pull the trigger. I guess i rather spend on figures lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PO'd the book on Amazon right after the movie. Loved Sakaar - the color, the concept of garbage being sucked toward the planet and falling from the sky.

junkers.jpg

To me the scavengers had this Road Warrior look, kinda, mashed up with SW jawas.

Don't own all the books but *unfortunately* :lol I think the Ragnarok, BP and IW books will be worth me owning $$$$.

I just saw that he was one of the Toys Fair Exclusives. Does anyone know what the other 2 were?

Just saw that Battle Damaged Armored Batman from BvS was another one.

Got my Thor a couple days ago. I switched the body out for a phicen M33 body (entirely seamless body). Way more movement and better looking muscles imo. The steel armature also gives the figure some heft. Putting the waist armor (dunno the proper term) back on was a bit tight. The Thor body mid-section was really slim but still looks pretty good to me! Some quick phone pics. Poor lighting :/

IMG_20171115_2015j02.jpg
IMG_20171115_201650.jpg

Nice! The arms on that body look good. I like how the shoulders are bigger.

Got my Thor a couple days ago. I switched the body out for a phicen M33 body (entirely seamless body). Way more movement and better looking muscles imo. The steel armature also gives the figure some heft. Putting the waist armor (dunno the proper term) back on was a bit tight. The Thor body mid-section was really slim but still looks pretty good to me! Some quick phone pics. Poor lighting :/

View attachment 377540
View attachment 377539

Lol. I’m glad someone else did the mod too. I’m keeping mine in the coolest pose from the movie
cf73d6ac46349cfa89d0feb3cfedcb93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this figure! Congrats to everyone getting this guy. So awesome to have a figure close to the actual movie release. Wish HT would preorder when the trailer releases and you get the figure about the time when the movie releases. Easy for me to say, though.

View attachment 377540
View attachment 377539

Was the clothing/armor easy to transfer over? or were there snips or cuts required? Also, do the skin tones match or is the phicen a little lighter?

I love this figure! Congrats to everyone getting this guy. So awesome to have a figure close to the actual movie release. Wish HT would preorder when the trailer releases and you get the figure about the time when the movie releases. Easy for me to say, though.

Yeah, that ~year delay for Hela seems like a lot; and re the wait on on CW BP, Falcon, and Bucky it was a bit much IMO - e.g. it was a year after the figures were announced.

Maybe it doesn't matter in the long run - but getting figs at least when the disks are released would be good. But, anyway, now that I have Roadworn Thor very happy with him, and happier w. the look of the arms on the shelf than I thought I would be. This is a beautiful fig.

Was tryin' to get a shot with the new Marvel artbook cover:

artbook.jpg

BTW the artbook doesn't have many movie stills at all; not even that much text BUT is crammed with costume designs and alternative costume designs and character looks - it's a lot! Haven't had a chance to go through the book yet.

BTW the artbook doesn't have many movie stills at all; not even that much text BUT is crammed with costume designs and alternative costume designs and character looks - it's a lot! Haven't had a chance to go through the book yet.

They rarely, if ever, have stills from the movie It's an art book to showcase all of the concept work that goes into creating the film's look.

Back