1/6 Hot Toys - MMS416 - Thor: Ragnarok - Thor (Road Worn) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple extra pictures:

Beautiful pics Indy that IMO capture these great sculpts. 'Course this was my first Thor and pretty sure it was my first Cap (think I ordered the TWS Stealth set pretty soon after CW Cap)

Anyway love this Thor - I know folks say it was a re-use but for me great sculpt and paint and your pics capture HT's stellar eye work. Sometimes I look real close at the eyes and it's eerie how good they are.

Lol. I’m glad someone else did the mod too. I’m keeping mine in the coolest pose from the movie
cf73d6ac46349cfa89d0feb3cfedcb93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'b make Road Worn my first Thor if it looked like that.

Beautiful pics Indy that IMO capture these great sculpts. 'Course this was my first Thor and pretty sure it was my first Cap (think I ordered the TWS Stealth set pretty soon after CW Cap)

Anyway love this Thor - I know folks say it was a re-use but for me great sculpt and paint and your pics capture HT's stellar eye work. Sometimes I look real close at the eyes and it's eerie how good they are.

Thanks Sassafras! Yeah this sculpt has really grown on me now that I have it. Likeness is definitely there. Same with Cap, although the normal helmeted sculpt is a little better on the TWS Stealth/AOU/CW Battling versions. Awesome that you have both those Cap’s. I like the blue shield with the Stealth suit.

I think they make a cool looking pair as well. They haven’t appeared together with these outfits but I like mixing around my figures for different looking displays.

And yep you noticed! I’m bummed about that. What happened is that a few weeks ago I had him posed with his arm raised holding the hammer out, and when I brought his arm back down again a day or two later I noticed the paint had rubbed off in that spot. I don’t quite know how that happened, but since then I try to make sure the arm doesn’t touch the torso armor. Be careful about that issue everybody.

Ah that's too bad my man =(

Well it just looks like a scar really. And chicks dig scars. So it ain't too bad!

But yeah the color and contrast of the two figs looks great together, and the lighting is giving Thor a hyper real look. Keep it up!

Ah that's too bad my man =(

Well it just looks like a scar really. And chicks dig scars. So it ain't too bad!

But yeah the color and contrast of the two figs looks great together, and the lighting is giving Thor a hyper real look. Keep it up!

Haha, yeah I was thinking that too! I mean he took on Surtur and all those fire monsters, so it could be from that fight. [emoji106]

Thanks! I don’t have any sort of lighting on my display shelves so I take my pics using natural light. Either from the windows or outside. [emoji106]

I'b make Road Worn my first Thor if it looked like that.

Thx. I certainly took a gamble with the phicen body mod, but I know this would be my final Thor. I might kitbash if the IW Thor looks decent enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great 2seater howd did you get the suit off though? Might have to do the same once I'm done with my commissions.

Honestly, more power to anyone who likes Thor with the other body, but I just wouldn't be able to overlook the skin tone/texture difference if I did that to mine.

Dont know if this is the right place to post this, but this is my "perfected thor" light asguardian with hands and helmet from thor and surturs skull to finish it off. edit.. you have to pay to share pics from photo bucket now?

Last edited:
Back