1/6 Hot Toys - MMS384 - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just dont like look of this figure..If this version was in SS I could maybe consider it but its too bland and I'd rather spend my $$$ on a Batman figure instead.....Sidenote instead of making 3 joker versions for a mediocre movie why not finish the SS line-up like Katana Cpt Boomerang..Enchantress!!!!!

I just dont like look of this figure..If this version was in SS I could maybe consider it but its too bland and I'd rather spend my $$$ on a Batman figure instead.....Sidenote instead of making 3 joker versions for a mediocre movie why not finish the SS line-up like Katana Cpt Boomerang..Enchantress!!!!!

I actually like the figure but I do want to see Echanstress.

I like the imagination that went into this figure, I think it's cool and creative.

The price is a huge letdown for me. I mean, prices in general have gotten ridiculous for the big name companies now. I'm looking at it like this... the figures from lesser known companies are getting to be of nice quality and they are still affordable, so why should I spend so much on HT stuff like this?

I could probably score the female joker and one of the unlicensed Harley figures for the price of 1 HT figure like this.

I like the figure alot, but this really makes me long for those days when HT figures were all like $150.

If I can snag one of these down the line for around 150, I'd definitely grab it. I can't justify a purchase at the list price though, that's stiff.

Why not take the orders that are back ordered for the regular bvs batman and use this to fill them instead?!? ;)

I like how this jumps to the head of the line of releases. How about HT worries about getting me the figures I PO'd months ago? Oh wait, they'll send me a delay notice and put this out instead.

This one costs 320 EUR at my retailer. I'm a joker fan but I'm not spending this amount on a figure that wasn't in the movie.
If it were 200-220 EUR I might have though.

This crap is not even worth $100. Don't do it.

haha, it didn't look that bad but I'll definitely be spending my $$ on something else.
Btw, I made a quick vid/slideshow from the pics I shot at the show.

The thumb is misleading. apologies in advance.

Having a tough time deciding between this, Deadshot, and Black Chrome Armored Batman. I do already have regular Armored Batman and I'm very happy with it.

Back