1/6 Hot Toys - MMS384 - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just interested to know, carrying over from the Batman thread - has anyone with this figure received peeling on the suit? People are reporting it on the normal Batman one, interested to know if this one has been getting it.

It just struck me that this figure looks like batman, pretending to be joker pretending to be batman

What i would love to kitbash is a Bloody Robin figure for this release. All slumped over head bloody as hell krowbar bloody dripping scene.

I was about as impressed with the Suicide Squad movie as I was with BvS. However, the figures spawned from them are proving to be irresistible .
I picked up Joker Bats tonight and, he's an incredibly interesting figure.
Basically just a different color scheme - but it really works.

Glad I finally added this to the collection.

Updated:
I had to give this a shot....

Last edited:
Anybody think this figure is worth it? This figure is on sale in my shop. I have thought the figure looks so ridiculous, but ridiculous in a way that I actually like it that it is unique.

I’m not a fan of this figure but it is unique. Not for me or my collection but if you like it then who is to say it’s not worth it?

For me, I think of the limited space I have to work with and choose figures based on what properties I collect and the space required to display them properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was obsessed with this figure for about two years. It’s the only “joker” I have, and any time someone sees the collection for the first time this guy is always the one they comment on first. He’s amazing.

He's almost got an Earth-2 vibe to him, where you would have characters who looked kind of familiar, but the designs and color schemes were just. . .off.

Back