1/6 Hot Toys - MMS384 - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bring on early in hand pic's ,I'm betting this will sell out soon ,now thats possibly on the way to us.

I'm debating selling my Bank Robber Joker 2.0 for this. Detolf is getting very crowded as is and I already have the DX11 EX version. Although I wasn't very fond of Suicide Squad this is a very unique figure.

This being the exact same as Batfleck release just modded or jokerized very cool. I cant wait i just wish cape draped better.This one is going to be so much fun for poses n pics.

From FB
3669e94ef944c162aeef31ffcffecbf7.jpg
ede0af03c461097a1404af90840c71a5.jpg
3497324c74bc11c1a6e5a7d864bac43c.jpg

I really dig this piece's vibe - very happy HT actually made it and have it on PO. Will display nicely with Demon and Nightmare Bats. I get that it's not for everyone.
Probably a limited production run and may ultimately be sought after. Thanks for the photos.

Figure of the year? ������ You cant be serious.

I am on the fence... the price mainly is what deters me. It's neat looking and unique is the lure for me.

Its nice, but I really dont want Hot Toys going the variation route with Batman like they did Iron Man, so I wont enable them by giving them my money.

I was checking this out before bed and gave me creepy nightmares of bunch of people in my dream all running around in joker costumes ripping off a semi truck full of goodies lol. Anyway love the box art work and graphitti backdrop's from this line. Bring on the reviews n more pics.

I just can't get over the idea that the Joker is in that suit; even if the suit had padding to enlarge musculature, it would be baggy on someone the size of Leto. Making him equally as buff just takes away from the concept, which I don't think is awful honestly.

Back