1/6 Hot Toys - MMS384 - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can't get over the idea that the Joker is in that suit; even if the suit had padding to enlarge musculature, it would be baggy on someone the size of Leto. Making him equally as buff just takes away from the concept, which I don't think is awful honestly.

Steroids......it's all Mr J

It's an abortion of a figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pass...I don't see how this is appealing at all..

Won't sell out at all..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

CunJz7MUkAAqizg.jpg

Great pics :clap:clap:clap Conrad the detail's on this jokerbats is crazy cool. Make's me want to paint a ton of weapons purple n green for him.

I LOVE this!!! Sooo unique. I'll take this over another ironman any day (yawn).

This figure you will either love it or hate it. I love it and have it on PO. Can't wait to display this

The colours are a lot brighter than I initially thought. This does look great. But where am I going to get another 295 EUR. :panic:

We need a quick video review while we wait. I wish we got differnt mouth piece's to change up. A custom cape and dynamic stand and ton of xtra jokerized weapons and i'm done lol.

Troof: the packaging is almost as cool as the figure. You'd almost want to leave him in the box, especially that inner box. This isn't for me, but its a very well-presented piece.

I think he will sell out. People will be sorry then, just like they were when Loki 1 sold out and everyone was like "NAAAAAAH, he'll linger on the shelf and I might get him for half off." Yeah.... I doubt it.

Troof: the packaging is almost as cool as the figure. You'd almost want to leave him in the box, especially that inner box. This isn't for me, but its a very well-presented piece.

I think he will sell out. People will be sorry then, just like they were when Loki 1 sold out and everyone was like "NAAAAAAH, he'll linger on the shelf and I might get him for half off." Yeah.... I doubt it.

I'll never be sorry for not owning this abomination.

Back