1/6 Hot Toys - MMS384 - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter Version) Collectible Figu

I wish we had a Robin release to get a krowbarr bashing from this Joker.:horror:lol

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter Version) Collectible Figu

Looks like this will be an actual release and it's not just a one off by HT for the convention (There seemed to be some doubt that it would be released, I apologize if this is common knowledge)... I'm glad to hear it because whether it's in the movie or not, I want it.

13709831_1079274862151401_8159806994320198808_n.jpg

Is this another exclusive or just a regular release?

Looks like this will be an actual release and it's not just a one off by HT for the convention (There seemed to be some doubt that it would be released, I apologize if this is common knowledge)... I'm glad to hear it because whether it's in the movie or not, I want it.

View attachment 279756

This would be a limited edition of 1500 pcs in Japan it seems.

I'm still trying to figure out how they make the chest and abdominal muscles show up like that. Thin material glued to the body? I had thought it was a rubber material, but they wouldn't be able to put the arm up like that of it was. This makes me hopeful that the batman figure won't just be a statue with limited articulation.

I presume it's a sculpted vinyl suit over a body.

Which just goes to prove that Bruce is faking his build.

Does he even lift?

if you see the price its not a cheap one then

Whether or not this is in the film, this is a really cool, interesting looking figure to my eyes. I wouldn't pay $200 for it, but would put it on display if I had one.

This would be a limited edition of 1500 pcs in Japan it seems.

No. There will only be 1500 for the show, but that does not mean that's all there will be.

No. There will only be 1500 for the show, but that does not mean that's all there will be.

That pic is from HT Japan right?

Usually they will have their own edition number for their domestic market.

That pic is from HT Japan right?

Usually they will have their own edition number for their domestic market.

It's for the batman100 event. But yes, done by hot toys Japan. The amount that is listed as availble on these ads is usually about a quarter of the entire release. Usually, but not always. Sometimes the entire edition is much larger.

Maybe I misunderstood your post, but I read it as that this entire figure will be limited to 1500 at the event only. Which is not the case. It will be 1500 at that event and then there will be more figures availble at secret base, at other shows like toy soul, at sideshow, at Shanghai hot toys, at toy sapien itself.

Either way, this should not be a hard figure to get if you really want it.

It's for the batman100 event. But yes, done by hot toys Japan. The amount that is listed as availble on these ads is usually about a quarter of the entire release. Usually, but not always. Sometimes the entire edition is much larger.

Maybe I misunderstood your post, but I read it as that this entire figure will be limited to 1500 at the event only. Which is not the case. It will be 1500 at that event and then there will be more figures availble at secret base, at other shows like toy soul, at sideshow, at Shanghai hot toys, at toy sapien itself.

Either way, this should not be a hard figure to get if you really want it.

Yeah that's what I meant actually. 1500 for Japanese domestic market.

Maybe 1500 for SS, and another 2-3K for the rest of Asia :lol

Whether or not this is in the film, this is a really cool, interesting looking figure to my eyes. I wouldn't pay $200 for it, but would put it on display if I had one.

I like it because it is something Joker would do.

Nov release, eh? I want one- wil be a SS Ex here likely and may sell out fast.

View attachment 279756

the price in euro's: 204 EU if you took the price from the picture

Whilst I'm sorta glad it's not a spoiler, this could have been worked into the plot in an awesome way, he just looks so crazy and unpredictable, and scary which is all the things joker is. Imagine if they put a scene in with him beating Jason to death with a crowbar dressed like this, maybe Jason is unconscious then opens his eyes and sees batman's silhouette and then the crowbar comes down, it's dark I know but this writes itself lol But alas it is just a HT concept. Might end up getting scuba bat and harley but I reckon this would look cool displayed with them

Whilst I'm sorta glad it's not a spoiler, this could have been worked into the plot in an awesome way, he just looks so crazy and unpredictable, and scary which is all the things joker is. Imagine if they put a scene in with him beating Jason to death with a crowbar dressed like this, maybe Jason is unconscious then opens his eyes and sees batman's silhouette and then the crowbar comes down, it's dark I know but this writes itself lol But alas it is just a HT concept. Might end up getting scuba bat and harley but I reckon this would look cool displayed with them
Beautiful. That would be such a powerful scene.

Interesting figure, but with so many coming out I have to save pennies somewhere, so it's an easy pass for me.
However, with this figure in mind, i'm surprised they never made Brian Douglas from TDK...

uDDitkT.jpg

Back