1/6 Hot Toys - MMS384 - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter Version) Collectible Figu

img-0731-191214.jpgimg-0733-191216.jpgimg-0716-191199.jpgimg-0729-191212.jpgimg-0728-191211.jpgimg-0730-191213.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter Version) Collectible Figu

i think this looks more psychotic than normal joker.

Maybe he uses this outfit to 'prank' Jason. :)

NotLikeThis!

Strange that this thing isn't an exclusive. Especially if it's not even in the movie.

That is WHACKED!

I love it.

Would it be labeled exclusive?

Well, HT already revealed their SDCC exclusive figures. Two of which are the Knightmare Batman and Arkham Asylum Joker. I guess it could be an exclusive, but I'm not sure if things get added to the figures that have already been revealed after the fact.

Well, HT already revealed their SDCC exclusive figures. Two of which are the Knightmare Batman and Arkham Asylum Joker. I guess it could be added to the list, but if things get added to the figures that have already been revealed after the fact.

It might be the movie promo edition.

Very cool as a design piece even if it ends up not being in the film.

Oh my God I hate you hot toys. I hope it's in the film I want this.

I dont give a damn what this is. This is the most bad ass reveal of sdcc for figures. But if they did let out a spoiler then thats kinda ****ed up.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Jokerized Batman Collectible Figure

Kind of cool but I don't think I need it.

This looks like some unholy abomination up close.

Not sure why but after seeing this figure last night, I love it. Don't plan on buying any DC figures but this thing is awesome.

image.jpg

This is kind of cool, but the "haha" writing and the "damaged" decal are still a bit much, wonder if HT will make the entire squad or just pick and choose.

If it's not in the movie I might skip it. But for now; it's still in my wishlist. 3rd of August can't be here soon enough.

Back