1/6 Hot Toys - MMS384 - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter Version) Collectible Figu

As much as I dislike this version of the Joker... I kinda want this figure lots.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter Version) Collectible Figu

i hope they will give it a nice display background

Those display backgrounds really make the figures pop! They should all include those, especially since how much more us blokes are paying for these things lately

i'm surprised they never made Brian Douglas from TDK...

attachment.php

They did, back in 2011.

z2ppHn5.jpg

Haha, nice photoshopped job. :)

the dead bat figure :lol

This is the only figure from this movie I actually want. That can change one I see the movie and like other characters that I might want to add to this.

"scared sh**less vigilante Brian alternate head sculpt" :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

but guys you think that the joker will be this batman in the movie?

if you looking to the figure, the joker is not as wide as Batman :lol

It's certainly different.

I think it's great and I don't care if it's in the movie. We'll have to see if the budget allows for this unexpected figure.

I think it's great and I don't care if it's in the movie. We'll have to see if the budget allows for this unexpected figure.

how much do you think they gonna sell this one?

yeah but you need to know the price from the store + shipping and all like that

maybe i will take it then

No PO yet for this, wonder when this will be ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first they need to put pictures on there facebook i think.

Back