1/6 Hot Toys - MMS384 - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter Version) Collectible Figu

So this is just made up by HT?

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter Version) Collectible Figu

It may never get produced but maybe a EX version for something that will be hard to get...

hope it becomes an exclusive. I want it.

well def not buying it now.

what's with HT and their non movie related variants for bats in this universe??

Didn't Difabio tell us like about after it was announced that it wasn't in the movie?

The Joker Bats Returns :lol

i love this figure but i hope it is in the movie as well

maybe this is just for show. might go the way of the blue variant adam west bats and disappear.

Of course Raymond could be messing with us in an attempt to put spoilers back in their box.
At any rate this figure is not for me, I just don't like it.

Of course Raymond could be messing with us in an attempt to put spoilers back in their box.

My thoughts exactly. The first part anyway. Having a company rep deny something is not uncommon. He might've said it with a wink and a smile for all we know. Either way, this is a must buy for me if it goes into production. It's too insane to pass up.

you are talking about the gas batman or?

b7fd73ddd47b9c03bc65281c468cb4a9.jpg

c6ddba7c9020d7e9b6e66f176578bf91.jpg

THIS IS ONE of THE COOLEST Release's! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the GRAPHITTI ART & Design. I could see easiy buying 2 of this Amazing release.

So does anyone know if those backdrops are part of the base that will come with the figure or are they just for the SDCC displays?

I Bet n guessing box designs and maybe a box cover art but wont know for sure until preorder.

So many little awesome details from the utilty belt card designs to the the smiling grin on gauntlet to the ha ha's down the legs to the boots bloodied n tatted. I prey differnt kick @$$ mouthplates we can change would be perfect with poseable eyes.

LOVE THIS JOKER!

I'm still trying to figure out how they make the chest and abdominal muscles show up like that. Thin material glued to the body? I had thought it was a rubber material, but they wouldn't be able to put the arm up like that of it was. This makes me hopeful that the batman figure won't just be a statue with limited articulation.

Back