1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prolly bad glue (surprise!) on the ponytail. I reckon a coat of clear polish will fix that up nicely and allow the tails to stay in pose.

One broken arm isn't cause for concern.

Yeah, it's surprisingly good at tightening joints up, depending on where the joint is you may want to give it a shot of Dullcote if the joint is visible.

Just saw them, is it me or are her legs a touch too thick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be screen accurate since Margot does have a bit thickness in her thighs.....they are not supermodel pins. Nonetheless she always has herself viewed from flattering angles so you don't notice....I don't care because I think she is as close to Harley as we will ever get and just lucky to have her talented portrayal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would be screen accurate since Margot does have a bit thickness in her thighs.....they are not supermodel pins. Nonetheless she always has herself viewed from flattering angles so you don't notice....I don't care because I think she is as close to Harley as we will ever get and just lucky to have her talented portrayal

Yeah good point. I think it was just the initial photos as in hand she looks fine.
8f49a18f3e110e218d2951dcd4641f4d.jpg

She came out great. Like unusually great. I just don't like that expression. If she only had a 2nd head, I'd get her in a second. The body and the costume look fantastic though. Kudos to anyone getting her. I mean, I don't know, honestly, the more I look at the blogger photos, the less I care about the extreme expression. Such good tailoring and finally a hot toys female body that doesn't look like EVERY other hot toys female body. Thumbs up for variety and realism.

Exactly my thoughts. Margot is thicker in the thighs. It's just you don't really notice until you really look that she also has wider hips too....so I like how Hot Toys replicated her real figure and not put her head on a supermodels body...ya, also I think a devilish half smirk head sculpt would have in order as an extra or instead of the one we got

Agreed, HT got this spot on. Personally speaking I much prefer that look to supermodel pins anyway. :lol Margot looks spectacular.

Tracking informs me that it's delayed due to 'customer address error detected and being corrected'.

Probably won't get this until middle of next week now.

Tracking informs me that it's delayed due to 'customer address error detected and being corrected'.

Probably won't get this until middle of next week now.

Out of interest where did you order from? I got mine from Timcent. Last update on the tracking was yesterday saying it had left Hong Kong.

It was $368 regular shipping. I paid $20 extra to get EMS. I'm not proud of myself, won't be doing it again anytime soon. :lol

haha i know how you feel, i chose standard free shipping, last 3 figures ive got from him arrived within 3-4 days so dont bother with EMS anymore, mine left HK yesterday like yours. hope we get them early in the week

haha i know how you feel, i chose standard free shipping, last 3 figures ive got from him arrived within 3-4 days so dont bother with EMS anymore, mine left HK yesterday like yours. hope we get them early in the week

I wish I'd known that before ordering. :lol oh well live and learn. Early next week would be great.

i'm ready to buy it for 388 from HK NOW and I have two on PO from BBTS..the figure looks this great to me!

Back