1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'd imagine heavy handed, seeing some people's videos, the Chinese one's I think in particular who are some of the first to get the figures, they bend and articulate so quickly and forcefully, and just place the figure down on hard surfaces without carefulness, doesn't surprise me!

I mean, on one hand, people should excercise caution but on the other hand, they should be able to pose the figure/swap out parts without fear of breakage. I think most Hot Toys are more durable then people give them credit for. Over the years I think I have only had 3 breakage issues. Harvey dent knee joint broke (apparently relatively common). I had the ANH Darth Vader belt disintegrate when unfastening (also common) and the button on the trench coat of my Nicholson Joker broke (also common). While I am not banging these on the wall and bathing with them, I'm not wearing silk gloves laying them down on bubble wrap and satin sheets either like some folks do.

Not sure if you guys seen this.. :(
d42bb9620cc5d6bd6fe09d8b70c0af1d.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Is this yours? And if so, how were you articulating the arm :horror

Breakages happen, you have to treat these figures with kid gloves. I broke the bat on my SHF Harley, I put the bat in her hand and then I tried to put the hand on her wrist. Now I'm stuck with just the one pose as that hand is not coming off again in a hurry.

Go carefully!

You need not worry about the ponytail folks. It comes off and goes back on no problem. The only issue some of you might run into, as I demonstrated in my review, is that it may not hold a pose when trying to simulate movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if you guys seen this.. :(
d42bb9620cc5d6bd6fe09d8b70c0af1d.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Wow.... horrorrrrr.... cancel my order.
Awesome pic I Am Toys, they look great together. I'll be displaying her with the Tux Joker, hopefully will look as good as this.

Dean's unboxing video for those interested.

I'll probably have this by tomorrow. Stoked, especially after watching Dean's videos in 4K. Couple of issues, but if this is the direction HT is going, future releases should be very exciting as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Prolly bad glue (surprise!) on the ponytail. I reckon a coat of clear polish will fix that up nicely and allow the tails to stay in pose.

One broken arm isn't cause for concern.

Dean's photo with Harley in the prison chair and Batman behind her is eerily realistic. In fact, most of the shots of the figure are uncannily lifelike.

Huh, watching Deans review and glad he's pointing out the paint apps and their faults. Starting to reconsider this one a bit with all that I'm seeing here...

Back