1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well no Saturday delivery. I wasn't gonna drive to Liverpool just on the off chance of being able to collect her :lol Monday it is then. At least I know shes all packed up ready for delivery then.

fRhMuPJl.jpg

:lolspot on

just the spirit i was trying to evoke :duff

Stunning pics. This makes me even more hyped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful pics there paramoremcr88. :clap
Still waiting on parcelforce to deliver here. :impatient:

Thanks guys, can't wait to crack the Nikon out later and take some shots, these were taken on my iPhone.

I can't get over just how stunning this figure is. There's so much life in the sculpt it's unreal. Has to be seen in hand to be fully appreciated!

Thanks guys, can't wait to crack the Nikon out later and take some shots, these were taken on my iPhone.

I can't get over just how stunning this figure is. There's so much life in the sculpt it's unreal. Has to be seen in hand to be fully appreciated!

Did you have fun getting the boots on & off lol couldnt leave that plastic in there looked horrid, i wet the inside of the boots so the tights didnt ride up & wriggled them on wasnt as hard as i thought it was gonna be, those hand pegs are a pain in the ass :gah:

Last edited:
Back