1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone in the UK know if Parcelforce deliver on Saturday's? According to latest tracking my Harley is in the depot prepared for delivery. Would be annoying to have to wait until Monday. :lol I'm so impatient.

I wonder what the chances are of getting the exclusive at this point. Thinking of putting in a waitlist reservation.

In Dean's video's it looked like he had the shoes on the wrong feet. Now some of the other in-hand pics look the same to me. Did they screw up the shape of her feet?

Same here fella ..... my exclusive is in local depot.
Parcelforce do not deliver on a Saturday unless paid for premium service.
Going to collect my horny little cocktease this morning , can't wait to molest her tonight !

Caved and put in on flex....won't have it for a while but am in no rush. Will have Old Luke and WW in between to soften the wait.

Anyone in the UK know if Parcelforce deliver on Saturday's? According to latest tracking my Harley is in the depot prepared for delivery. Would be annoying to have to wait until Monday. :lol I'm so impatient.

only if you pay extra for a saturday delivery

honestly parcelfarce suck :thud:

going down to your local depot to collect it could be a option ,there open until one on saturday i believe

save you hanging around on monday

any customs charges

Same here fella ..... my exclusive is in local depot.
Parcelforce do not deliver on a Saturday unless paid for premium service.
Going to collect my horny little cocktease this morning , can't wait to molest her tonight !

where you going to stoke depot off the a34 is a nightmare ,tell you they have it then say they cant find it as they have over 5.000 parcels and 2 blokes to search for it :slap

good luck hope you both get sorted out today

To those of you who have this in hand already. How is it in person? I'm in the process of doing a straight trade for this figure for my custom Rooted Thor figure. I'm wondering if it's worth it or not? Here's a pic for reference. Screenshot_20170604-035246.jpg

where you going to stoke depot off the a34 is a nightmare ,tell you they have it then say they cant find it as they have over 5.000 parcels and 2 blokes to search for it :slap

good luck hope you both get sorted out today

Spot on mate .... just got back and was told EXCATLY that mate !
Anyway she was found easy enough as she kicked off and said she would twat them with her baseball bat !
HARLEY QUINN is in the house :clap

Spot on mate .... just got back and was told EXCATLY that mate !
Anyway she was found easy enough as she kicked off and said she would twat them with her baseball bat !
HARLEY QUINN is in the house :clap

yeah thought as much :thud:

,was that at the stoke depot or is their crap service nation wide

im just down the road in crewe but dread going there as its so hit and miss as to if im bringing my stuff back with me or a wasted journey :slap

congrats on getting it sorted out :hi5:

you get stuck for customs charges

yeah thought as much :thud:

,was that at the stoke depot or is their crap service nation wide

im just down the road in crewe but dread going there as its so hit and miss as to if im bringing my stuff back with me or a wasted journey :slap

congrats on getting it sorted out :hi5:

you get stuck for customs charges

No charges at all mate ..... happy days :yess:
It's classed as Stoke depot but really it's more Newcastle just off the main dual carriageway buddy.

yeah they used to be on festival park hanley ,but up of the a34 now ,

parcelfarce stoke ,,,,different location same ****service :lol

good news about the customs charge again congrats

you live in stoke or crewe then

Congleton buddy.

good enough

used to drink in the throstle nest , rough as **** :lol and the church house back in the late 70s

and pass it on the way to the old toy and train fairs in buxton in the late 80s

used to get a bit of snow that way in the winter :lol

I'm reading English but it's like you guys are speaking a different language. What the hell are you talking about

Out of interest where did you order from? I got mine from Timcent. Last update on the tracking was yesterday saying it had left Hong Kong.

Heya...Kidullt. The issue was right here after it cleared customs, but it seems to be sorted now. Still won't see it until Tuesday or so.

I'm reading English but it's like you guys are speaking a different language. What the hell are you talking about

just two fellows passing the time of day with each other

discussing the shortfalls in the service provided by one of the nation's largest parcel conveyors and the poor quality of their service and staff

that and the quality of certain drinking establishments and their patrons in the congleton area

i may have mentioned the seasonal weather in that part of the country and its propensity for heavy snow falls during the winter months

that and cheating her majesty's fine customs and excise department out of their well deserved import tax :lol

hope that makes it clear mi lord

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Back