1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always welcome expressive sculpts to break up the dead stares that dominate my HT collection.

100% agree; it's why I'm digging HT's DC line above others. The expression will take some work to make look natural when posed, but that's much preferable in my eyes to the neutral portraits, which make it so the figures never look like part of a scene no matter how meticulously you pose them.

Why would they give Wonder Woman seamless arms, then give this fugly leg joints? It makes no sense.

Gonna be honest, I miss the old knees and had no complaints about it really. Either way, I'll likely be putting her in a pose that minimizes the awkward look of them.

For future reference though, Hot Toys... what works in 1:12 scale does not always work in 1/6, lol. xD

These Hong Kong sellers are savages with these prices for the Special Edition. $369, $390, $410.

What's the difference between regular and ex? I'm well outta the loop on this one...

The ex has the mallet.

Also, in the videos that were posted there was an object I hadn't seen before that looked like a lump of concrete with reinforcing steel wires exposed.

There was only 100 pieces released yesterday, should be more coming then those ridiculous prices will surely go down. waiting on timcent to save me one probably be monday now

Saw the videos and all doubts cast aside now, it looks bloody great. Shouldn't be too hard to get a great pose from her. Glad my exclusive converted a couple months back - just got 2 more payments for purple coat Joker so hopefully I'lll get the sort of around the same time! Just waiting on Wonder Woman next.

This will be my first female Hot Toy, for me personally all others have seemed too doll like, too small and thin and not really in proportion to the rest of the Hot Toys male parts. I'm glad Harley has the bulk to her and they didn't make her ultra thin like Black Widow, Hot Toys are really nailing the DC lines, especially Suicide Squad - I have AA and Tuxedo Jokers at the moment and they for me have the best 1/6 head sculpts by far.

I also can't fault Hot Toys for not giving another head sculpt, it's AA Joker drama all over again, they never said there would be two. Either you like the open mouth sculpt or not, personally I think she will work amazing as a pairing with the intensity of Leto's Joker sculpts.

New to 1/6 scale collecting so this might be a dumb question but approx how long would it be until sideshow starts shipping these?

Back