1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Details on this look phenomenal, but I just can't unsee how bizarre the upper body proportions look. The distance between her head and chest is just so weird. I was kinda expecting them to sort that out before release, but I guess not. But still, might not bother anyone else I suppose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This really did come out good but the expression even though is accurate and the likeness is spot on it still feels off to me unless you go scene specific.

I like the expression but it either works or doesn't depending on how she's posed. Probably the one bad thing about doing an expressive sculpt. It's between this and Deadshot for my $50 coupon to go towards.

Glad I kept my ex order.
I for one love the look of the laughing head. It captures the crazy harley very well. Sure I would have loved another normal head, but not if it looks like the prisoner head which I find ugly.

I think the prisoner sculpt looks good but would be better if her mouth was slightly open rather than having her lips closed.

She looks good....but I had to cancel my exclusive pre-order for her yesterday. :( So....if anyone on here had her on waitlist, it probably converted for you.

Might be tempted to order from HK now- i just can't wait for it to hit here in the US- never felt that way about a figure before

There is something different about the sculpt, it looks better than it did when originally solicited. Maybe it's just the way the factory paint hit. She is "chestier" than Margot was in the film but overall it looks fantastic. I canceled it awhile back to put the funds elsewhere but now with this $50 coupon I might have to reorder.

There is something different about the sculpt, it looks better than it did when originally solicited. Maybe it's just the way the factory paint hit. She is "chestier" than Margot was in the film but overall it looks fantastic. I canceled it awhile back to put the funds elsewhere but now with this $50 coupon I might have to reorder.
Think the mouth is not as long/wide.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

I'm so happy with how it turned out! looks like the best female figure released so far.

I'm nervous about the jacket potentially staining the shirt, so I may not display it that way for awhile.

Sideshow randomly sent them out to people.

I think they also gage on how long a person has been a member and who subscribes to their newsletter . I always get coupons from SS always saying " long time customer and Loyal " even though I probably cancelled a bunch of preorders with them within the past two to three years :lol

I'm using my coupon on WW when it's time :wink1:

Yeah no clue just happy i got a code. Lol used it to preorder the vampirella statue

It is my opinion that they absolutely nailed this. The knees suck but they have always sucked. The sculpt, well it has been there from day one. All of this bitching about the lack of a neutral sculpt is hilarious because...............it was never there to begin with. We have known for a year what this figure brings.

And it brought it.

I always welcome expressive sculpts to break up the dead stares that dominate my HT collection.

Back